Code Season 4 by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

“Well, how is Yumi doing?” Ulrich asks Tori as she finishes talking with the nurse. “Yumi’s lucky, but not in good shape her parents came earlier and said it was OK for friends to see her.” Tori said. “What of Cal?” Aelita asked. “Cal was arrested and in not going to get out of jail for 50 years.” Jeremy said. “I can’t help thinking something in Yumi just clicked when Cal called her a mud blood.” Ulrich wanted to see Yumi and was not paying much attention. “Yumi was right, someone’s watching over her.” Ulrich said. “I’m going to unpack” Jeremy said. “Me too.” Aelita said “Tell Yumi, I hope she heals OK.” Aelita said as she walked out the door. “See you later Ulrich my parents found out about the remedial class. Tell Yumi I hope she feels better.” Tori left. Ulrich heads to Yumi’s room. Yumi is still out cold. Ten minutes later she wakes up. “W-what happened?” Yumi asked. “You fainted.”Ulrich told her. “What happened with Cal?” Yumi asked. “If I tell you will you get some rest, you took a terrible beating.”Ulrich asked. Yumi nods yes. “When you fainted I hit Cal in the head with a rock. Then I and the gang got to the camp and Jim called an ambulance and a bus and we came back. The gang and I came to the hospital to make sure you where all right. You scared us because your breathing was very off. Then Jeremy and Aelita went to unpack, and Tori’s parents found out about the remedial class. Odd had to explain to the principal why he made an origami dog out of his mid-term and I came to see you.” Ulrich gave Yumi the messages from Tori and Aelita. “Cal was after the Ishyama blood-line.” Yumi said.

 

The next day Yumi is feeling better, and was allowed to go home. “Yumi guess what.” Hiroki said but before Yumi can guess Hiroki yells with excited voice. “We adopted a puppy!” Hiroki said. “Mom and dad think if you take the responsibility of caring for a dog, then can dad will tell our cousin, Kiba, to teach you about the Ishyama blood-line.” Yumi looks around, but her mom and dad are out of sight. “I’ll go get him!” Hiroki come back with a white dog with brown ears. “How do you like him, Yumi?” Her mom asks. “He well, he is a cute. And he looks like John Ken’s dog, Kombi.” Her mom smiles. “His name is Akamaru.” Her mom tells her. “You may need to take him for a walk, he loves using you father’s shoes for fire hydrants.” They both laugh and her mom helps Yumi put Akamaru’s new collar on.

 

Yumi walks the little dog around before getting a call from Jeremy. “SOS X.A.N.A.” Jeremy said. “OK be there in five.” Yumi hangs up and runs to the factory to her surprise the puppy can run as fast as her. “Come on Akamaru; let’s give some friends a hand.” Akamaru barks and runs to the factory with Yumi. In the factory a robot is giving Tori a hard time. “GO AKAMARU!” The second Yumi gives the command Akamaru leaps and bites the robots arm. Yumi sidekicks the robot and destroys the robot. “Well who’s this little guy? It is a guy right?” Tori said petting Akamaru. “First his name is Akamaru; second yeah he’s a boy.” Yumi said helping Tori up. “Strong little fell a. How did you teach him to fight like that?” Tori asked. “I didn’t teach him I just got him today and he not only responded to his name, but followed the command as well.”Yumi pets Akamaru. “Do the guys need help on LYOKO?” Yumi asked.

 

On LYOKO Odd and Ulrich are fighting crabs which are robot crabs that only shoot lasers. “How many are there Jeremy?” Ulrich asks. “Over one hundred, X.A.N.A really took an upgrade if he can summon that many monsters.” Jeremy said. “Laser arrow! There not only tough there ugly too.” Odd said as he shoots two down. “Come on Norbert is that all you and your army can throw at us.” Odd yelled “Odd, don’t tell me your still giving the monsters stupid nicknames!” Ulrich said destroying another. “Come on Princess you need to find a way around the monsters.” Odd yelled to Aelita. “Energy Field!” Aelita’s energy field allowed her to shoot balls of energy. Ulrich destroyed another two. “Come on!” Odd yelled as he destroyed another one. “Watch it Odd you only have 10 life points left.” Jeremy Warned. “Norbert is just as weak as Kiwi when he’s sleeping!” Odd joked as he was shot by a laser and devitalized. “Aelita hurry to the tower, I’ll handle the crabs.” Aelita runs to the tower and deactivates it. “Nice one Aelita. Materialization Ulrich….Materialization Aelita.”

 

“Sorry we’re late.” Tori said. “It’s OK Ulrich and Odd got Aelita to the tower.” Odd and Ulrich noticed Akamaru. “Who’s that little guy?” Odd asked. “Akamaru, he’s Yumi’s new dog. He has a bite much worse than his bark.” Tori said picking Akamaru up. Akamaru jumps out of Tori’s arms and on Yumi’s shoulder. “Looks like Kiwi could have a new play mate.” Ulrich said petting Akamaru. “At least I gave my ‘A’ game on LYOKO.”Odd said “Yeah if that was you 'A' game ageist your pal Norbert.” Ulrich laughed. “Odd, you’re still giving the monsters stupid nicknames!” Yumi said. “We should get back to the academy; class is going to start soon.” Jeremy said. “OK I just need to drop Akamaru off at home before I go to the academy.” Yumi said.

 

At lunch the principal’s daughter Sissi was again interrupting the gang. “Yumi how about keeping your mutt at home instead of that dog wondering around school.” Sissi said to Yumi in an irritating voice. “I can’t help it if you perfume attracts dogs.” Yumi said “Besides Akamaru can go wherever he wants. And as long as he beats you in an IQ test, you don’t scare him.” Sissi turned to Ulrich. “You’re not going to let her talk to me like that are you?” Sissi asked Ulrich. “Yumi can talk to you however she likes. And Yumi’s right about your perfume attracting dogs!” Ulrich laughed. “If I catch your mutt on school grounds again I’ll tell my father!” Sissi warned. “Be my guest, Akamaru is more than my dog. Akamaru is supposed to help me learn more about the Ishyama blood-line. The things John Ken was going to teach me have to do with animal teamwork. So your dad knows about Akamaru and allows him to be on campus.” Yumi said to Sissi. “I don’t care about this blood-line garbage!” Sissi said. “You think Akamaru is the only dog you’ll see that has something to do with blood-lines. You wait till Kiba gets here, then you’ll be sick of dogs!” Yumi said as the next class bell rang.

 

“So who’s this Kiba guy?” Ulrich asked as he walked Yumi home.

“My cousin from Japan. He’s coming with his dog Amtrak.” Yumi told him

“So he’s going to train you and Akamaru.” Ulrich said.

“Yeah, but he’s not as tough as John Ken. He’s going to teach me wild heart style.” Yumi said.

“Wild Heart style is suppose to be a great fighting style right.” Ulrich asked

“Yeah, speaking of Akamaru here he comes now.” Yumi said pointing to Akamaru running toward them.

“Hey boy.” Ulrich said as Akamaru jumped up and licked him. Then Akamaru licked Yumi. They both pet Akamaru as he jumps around in circles. “Stop it Akamaru.” Yumi said laughing. Ulrich’s cell phone rings.

“SOS X.A.N.A!” Odd said it the phone.

“Again?” Ulrich asks

“No I just need you and Yumi to meet me in the factory with the rest of the gang.” Odd tells them.

“OK Odd.” Ulrich hangs up.

“X.A.N.A?” Yumi asks

“No Jeremy’s calling a meeting.” Ulrich tells her as they head to the factory.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]