After LYOKO by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Jeremie- 14 years old

Ulrich- 15 years old

Odd- 15 years old

Aelita- 14 years old

Yumi- 16 years old

Jeremie was in his new dorm at Kadic High. He had gotten taller since the gang split up, his clothes didn't change, and he was still a computer wiz. He spent his days on the coputer looking at collages. He missed the guys. Jeremie did however make a new friend at Sonics Computers where he got his part time job. Though he missed Aelita alot, he didn't let theat stop him from doing what he loved.

"Jeremie come on, we need to get to he store, or we'll get fired." Rick, Jeremie's friend from work said.

"OK, Rick, I'm coming." Jeremie said as they ran to Sonics Computers. Jeremie helped with programing and network connection. Jeremie had to do eight network connections and ten programs that day. As the day dragged on, their boss continued to make up reasons why they should stay.

"Jeremie, I bet you he doesn't have a wife." Rick said as they sweeped the floors. Jeremie laughed at his joke, then his memory went to Odd. As Jeremie entered his dorm that evening, the jumped on the internet and begain checking his E-mail. Their was one note he couldn't understand. A note from Xanadu. As Jeremie opened the E-mail, he stayed on his gaurd.

Dear Jeremie Belpois,

You think you got rid of me? Deleted me from a program? Well, you didn't! I will have my revenge on you and you little gang of humans. I will return. You may have distroyed LYOKO, but did you think that was my ONLY hiding spot? HA! I have retreated to XANADU and now I will bring back LYOKO and all the suffering with it. Enjoy your last hours of life, Mr. Belpois, because you will be dead sooner then you think.

XANA

Jeremie sat there in disbelief. XANA couldn't be back! The group had split up, was that what XANA wanted? To split them up and kill them later? Looks like it. Now Jeremie had to make contact with the rest of the group. But how will hw do that? He was going to start with Aelita. He took out his cell and dialed. It rang once, twice and then it was picked up.

"Hello?" Aelita's voice said in the phone.

"Aelita? It's Jeremie." Jeremie said.

"JEREMIE! I missed you! how are you?" Aelita asked.

"Fine. But XANA has returned. We need to get the group back together! Or XANA will kill all of us!" Jeremie said into the cell phone.

"How will we do that?" Aelita asked.

"Easy, meet me in the Kadic high shool yard this weekend." Jeremie said.

"OK, see you then." Aelita said eand then hung up. She couldn't believe it. After they rescued France Hopper, they never thought XANA would ever return. As Aelita got into bed, she thought of somthing. She could try tp call Yumi, after all she told Yumi everything. Aelita tried her cell, the number was disconnected.

She must have gotten a new cell. that would be the only reason she wouldn't awnser. Aelita thought as she fell asleep. How are they supposed to fight XANA without a whole group. Aelita would worry about that later.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]