After LYOKO by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Ulrich and Odd rejoin the group

That weekend, Aelita hurried to the School Yard, the second she saw Jeremie, she rushed up and hugged his. Jeremie was now two inches taller then Aelita. Aelita had grown her hair and now it was down to her waist, she wore pink jeans, a white shirt and a pink jacket over it.

"I missed you Jeremie." Aelita said and kissed him on the cheek. Jeremie blushed.

"Now we just need to get the rest of the gang." Jeremie said.

"I tried Yumi, her cell was disconnected, she must have gotten a new cell." Aelita said. Jeremie looks around and a thought hit him. Ulrich and Odd never split up because they shaired a dorm. Jeremie smiles at Aelita.

"Ulrich and Odd. We can get their room number and talk to them." Jeremie said. Odd and Ulrich were no longer in Jeremie's or Aelita's classes. And Jeremie and Aelita were seporated. Now all they had to do was find them.

"We could ask the principal. Now that we're in the high school, Sissi's father isn't the principal and we can get info without Sissi talking him into it." Aelita said Jeremie noded and they headed to the office.

"Mr. Standler, can we get Ulrich Stern's and Odd Della-Robbia's room numbers? We meant to ask them, but we forgot." Jeremie asked.

"Of couse. Their in room 377." Mr. Standler said. Jeremie noded and walked over to the dorms. That was the easy part. As him and Aelita looked around at the dorm numbers, they were getting close.

374.....375....376....377

As they walked up to the door. Jeremie knocked. After a few seconds the door was opened by Odd, who didn't grow an inch since the gang split up. Aelita laughed a little.

"AELITA! JEREMIE!" Odd yelled in excitment. "How are you two?"

"Great, exept we have a problem. Is Ulrich here?" Jeremie asked. Odd nodded and opened the door for the two to come inside.

"Hey Jeremie, Aelita." Ulrich said. Ulrich grew a lot. He was now about 5' 10", he was wearing blue baggy jeans and a blue butten up shirt over a white one. Odd didn't change one bit. Jeremie told them about the E-mail and XANA returning.

"So XANA came back?" Odd asked.

"Yeah." Jeremie said.

"Why would he wait two years?" Ulrich asked.

"So he could kill us seperatly, so we couldn't help each other. And to close all comunications." Jeremie explained.

"I have to go guys, I have a date." Odd said.

"With Sissi." Ulrich added.

"SISSI!" Aelita and Jeremie said in shock.

"Yeah, they started dating a few months ago." Ulrich said as Odd walked out the door. Aelita turned her attendion to Ulrich.

"It might be nice to see Yumi again, wont it?" Aelita asked, Ulrich blushed, after two long years, would Yumi still like him.

"So the fight against XANA returns." Ulrich said as he turned some old pictures of the gang two years ago. Old school photos and group shots. His favorite one was Yumi's old picture, It was the best one of her he had.

"I wish I could get a hold of Yumi, she has a new cell number. How are we going to cross paths with her?" Aelita asked.

"Easy, either we go to the gym after her gymnastics practice, or martial arts practice. take your pick. Either way, we can catch up with Yumi." Jeremie said.

"How will we reconize her? After two years, she must have changed at least a little since we last saw her." Ulrich said. Aelita looked at him.

"We wont do anything. YOU will." Aelita pointed out.

"What?" Ulrich asked.

"You know her the best." Jeremie said. Ulrich thought for a minute, He did know her the best. Mabe he could pick her out in a crowd. Yumi was one of the only girls with naturally black hair and wore all black last time Ulrich checked. But, what if he couldn't? What if he couldn't tell who was Yumi? Would Yumi even remember him?

"When is her gymnastics class? And when is her martal arts class?" Ulrich asked.

"Tomarrow is gymnastics, 3:45 to 4:45." Aelita said.

"Martal arts is Thursday 3:30 to 4:45." Jeremie said.

"We'll go tomarrow during her Gymnastics class." Ulrich said.

"I cann't wait to see Yumi again." Aelita said as her and Jeremie walked out the door. Ulrich silently jumped for joy. He had missed Yumi very much. He couldn't wait until tomarrow, but it was the only way to see Yumi again.

I need to tell her how I feel. After two years, will she feel the same way? What is she laughs or rans away or says she already has a boyfriend or even says that she doesn't feel the same way. How an I supposed to even ask her if she has a boyfriend? What if she's going out with William? Get it together, Stern, ask your self, what if she DOES fell the same way? You'll be happy, way more then you've ever felt. Yumi'll be your girlfriend. That's what you want. Ulrich thought as he fell asleep, the same things running through his mind. This could be the ONLY chance he would ever have. Odd snuck in the room around midnight after his date with Sissi and went to bed without waking his roommate.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]