After LYOKO by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Yumi's back

The next day around 3:30, Ulrich was the first one to get to the gym. Jeremie, Aelita, and Odd came a little later. Luck wasn't on Ulrich's side. Half the girls had black hair, and none of them were wearing all black.

Yumi also does gymnastics in jeans. Ulrich thought. But their was more then one girl wearing jeans.

Focouse, Stern, your looking for naturally black hair, black clothes, jeans, and anything else that can narrow it down to find out which one's Yumi. Ulrich thought. Sadly, at least five girls had all those things. Ulrich looked closer, he needed to find her. As the practice ended Ulrich waited outside the girls locker room to find Yumi. Aelita went inside the locker room to find Yumi.

Aelita looked around, none look like Yumi at first glance.

Ulrich was right, Yumi must have changed in two years. Aelita thought. One girl caught her eye, a taller girl wearing black combat boots, black jeans, a red short sleave shirt, and a black leather jacket over it. The girl had long black hair with bangs that covered one of her eyes. The girl started talking to another on of the girls on the gymnastics team. Aelita looked in her locker, an old pictutre of the group was inside.

Yumi! Aelita thought as the girl came back and grabbed her bag.

"Yumi?" Aelita asked. The girl turned around.

"Aelita?" She asked. Aelita smiled and hugged the older girl.

"Yumi! I missed you!" Aelita said as the two walked out to see Ulrich waiting outside. Yumi reconized him.

"ULRICH!" Yumi rushed over and hugged him.

"Yumi, I missed you." Ulrich said. Knowing he was right, Yumi changed alot.

"Come on, lets go back to the dorms." Odd said. They went to Ulrich and Odd's dorm. They shared a lot of storys about what happened over the two years they were apart.

"I only went out with on other guy since the gang split up." Aelita started. "Theo, with by the way is a bad kisser, and cann't talk about anything else but soccer."

"I never dated anyone." Jeremie said. Aelita seemed a little unset she brought up the topic.

"Odd's dating Sissi." Ulrich said. Yumi laughed along with Aelita.

"I've tried William." Yumi begain. "NEVER again."

"What happened." Aelita asked.

"He made fun of all you guys." Yumi said.

"So you wouldn't go out with anyone who made fun of you friends." Aelita said.

"Right." Yumi said.

"I'm with Jeremie, haven't dated no one since the gang split up." Ulrich said.

"I'm still the shortest." Odd complained.

"Yeah but now, Ulrich is the tallest, then Yumi, then Jeremie, then me, then you, Odd." Aelita said.

"But I'm short." Odd complained.

"In a few more years, you might be taller then everyone else." Aelita said.

"Odd." Sissi called.

"Coming Sissi." Odd said as he walked out of the room.

"This is going to be a strange year." Yumi said.

"XANA's really asking for it, thinking he could win that easily." Jeremie said.

"By the way, Yumi, did you get a new cell? When I tried to call you, the number was diconnected." Aelita said.

"Yeah." Yumi said holding up a black flip phone.

"Then we need you new number." Aelita said. Yumi wrote it down on a piece of paper and handed it to Aelita.

"It's 6:00. I'm going to head back to my dorm. We all should." Jeremie said as Aelita and Yumi walk out to their dorms. At Yumi's dorm, Emily was waiting for her.

"Hey Yumi." Emily said as she layed down on her bed. After Ulrich started hanging out with Emily ("Routine") no one would of thought they would become good friends.

Chapter End Notes:
In Kadic High, Yumi shares a dorm with Emily.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]