After LYOKO by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

The next day, Ulrich was practicing to tell Yumi how he feels.

"Yumi I need to tell you somthing.....No no, uh....Yumi can I talk to you for a minute....no....Yumi I have to tell you...NO!" Ulrich said nearly giving up.

"I can help you Ulrich, pretend I'm Yumi." Odd said.

"What, no way!" Ulrich said.

"Seriously pretend I'm Yumi." Odd said.

"OK fine." Ulrich said turning to him. "Yumi there's somthing I've been wanting to tell you."

"Yes, Ulrich, you know I love you." Odd said at a high piched voice that sounded nothing like Yumi's voice. He sounded like Hiroki mimiking Yumi's voice.

"JERK!" Ulrich said pushing his roommate down.

"HEY! I'm only trying to help." Odd said as he hit the ground.

"Sounds more like making fun of me! You know how badly it hurt when the gang split up, me not telling Yumi, and you think I'm kidding!" Ulrich yelled storming out of the room. Jeremie and Aelita caught him leaving.

"Where are you going?" Aelita asked.

"To find Yumi." Ulrich said.

"After two years, you still like her?" Jeremie asked.

"Very much. And now it's going to be harder to tell her." Ulrich said.

"Why so?" Aelita asked.

"She might not feel the same way, and she's alot hotter then she was two years ago." Ulrich said as he countiued to walk down the hall out to the school yard, looking for Yumi. He truned into the woods and started walking. She had to bee here. He looked around once she caught his eye, she wasn't alone. There was a shorter, boy with dark brown hair wearing a black sleave shirt, black jeans, and black combat boots. Who was he? Ulrich turned and ran back to the dorms.

"How was it buddy?" Odd asked as Ulrich layed down in the bed with his back to him.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry this one's a litte short, but the next one will be longer.

Can you guess who is was Yumi was with? I'll give you a few clues,

I didn't make the character up,

He isn't a main character,

And he's NOT William. (Read the next chapter and find out)

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]