After LYOKO by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

I think I kept you all waiting long enough. So, here it is!

Ulrich waited for Yumi to appear in the school gym. But she never did.

Was I just....stood up? Ulrich thought sadly. Odd walked over to his friend.

"What's wrong buddy? Where's Yumi?" Odd asked.

"Odd...I think she stood me up." Ulrich said.

"What? She wouldn't do that." Odd said. "She's just late."

"I thought I hear her say something before." Aelita said as she and Jeremie walked over the the two.

"What?" Ulrich asked.

"She said she might miss the dance, and she's sorry, but if XANA is going to come back, their's something she has to do. And it could mean the difference between us willing of loseing." Aelita said. "I didn't get what she was trying to say. But she gave me this and said not to open it unless she was more then two hours late to the dance." Aelita handed Ulrich a folded piece of paper. Ulrich carefully opened it and read Yumi's boy-like handwritting.

I have a bad feeling XANA had help with his little plot. I went to the factory to try to see that what he plans is really as serious as I think. If it is, then I'm as good as dead by now. I cann't really put my finger on it, but I think we forgot something when we shut down our pal XANA. Get to the factory as quick as you guys can.

Yumi

P.S. No, Ulrich, I didn't stand you up.

Ulrich looked at his three friends.

"What is it?" Aelita said.

"Yumi could be in trouble. We need to get to the factory." Ulrich said.

"If Yumi where here she could have most likely driven us." Aelita said.

"But we have to get their on foot." Jeremie said. "Or, someone in Yumi's grade could drive us."

"Well, William could, he's 16 and we don't have much a choice if we want to keep the factory a secret." Odd said. "I cann't go. I promised Sissi. If XANA attacks the school, I'll phone you guys."

"OK." Jeremie said as the three walked out to the parking lot to see William standing in front of his silver chevy.

"William! No time to talk! Drive us to the factory." Ulrich yelled.

"OK, hop in." William said as Ulrich, Jeremie, and Aelita got in the car, Ulrich in the front, Jeremie and Aelita in the back.

As they reached the factory and swung down the ropes. William turned to Ulrich, and decked him making him fly backward and land on his back.

"What are you doing?" Jeremie asked.

"Did you all overlook something? I think you did, you never guessed that I would still be working for Master XANA." William said laughing.

"What?" Ulrich asked as he saw the eye of XANA in William's eyes.

"Did you really think I was on your side?" The possessed William said.

"What, did you do to Yumi?" Aelita asked. The possessed William laughed again.

"She would be very lucky to be breathing at this moment." William said laughing.

Chapter End Notes:

Short, but hey I will write the next one soon.

Warning- Bloody battle in the next chapter.

Question of the chapter:

What happened to Yumi?

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]