After LYOKO by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Yumi climbed out of the cold lake water and examined the fairly deep cut on her right mid-thigh.

"Great." Yumi said standing up, with one hand on her wound, and limped to the factory.

***

The armed William tied up the three.

"Now remember, I'm armed, and I know how to use a gun." William said.

The three stayed silent. Ten minutes whent by. Odd had come early to try to help, but was tied up with them. The sad four could only wait as XANA slowly was taking control of the world. But then something changed.

"Hey XANA!" A voice said. William looked along with the four tied up. Yumi swung down from the ropes and talked William to the ground biteing his arm forcing him to drop his weopon. Yumi rushed over to her tied friends.

"You guys OK?" Yumi asked.

"Yeah fine." Odd said. Ulrich noiticed her wound on her leg.

"What happened?" Ulrich asked.

"No time to explain." Yumi said as William got up. "Run to the computer room."

"Ok, But what 'bout you?" Ulrich asked.

"I'll keep Sparky here buisy." Yumi said turning to William. "Go!"

The four walked to the computer.

"What's going on?" Jeremie asked as the keyboard started sparking with purple lightining.

"Can you fix it?" Ulrich asked.

"It'll take a while." Jeremie said walking over, Aelita following him.

"I cann't stay here." Ulrich said as he got back in the elevater. No one asked questions, they knew where he was going.

***

Ulrich noiticed that Yumi had gotten William out to the bridge.

"Yumi!" He called as he ran up.

"I told you to stay in the computer room!" Yumi snapped. Ulrich ignored it as William zapped both of them, purple electrisity coming from his hands. Both fell out cold.

***

Yumi was the first to wake up. Odd and Jeremie had been fighting while she and Ulrich were out. Jeremie kneeled down next to the two on them.

"Yumi, protect Aelita. No matter what." Jeremie said. Yumi noded and got up. "Aelita's in the factory, please protect her."

"Don't worry." Yumi said running off to the factory. Aelita was in front of the elevater.

***

Ulrich and Odd were trying to hold off William.

"You really think you can stop me?" William asked as he kicked Ulrich in the stomach.

"Give up XANA." Odd yelled as he tried to punch William, but was unsuccessful. Jeremie was on the other side of the bridge, oppisit from the factory, on his labtop, he had learned to connect the super computer and his labtop whirelessly. He could even virtualize from his labtop.

"Humans cann't stop me." William said as he shocked the two again. Odd was pushed to the side of the bridge. Ulrich was on the other.

***

William walked up to the enterance of the factory and jumped down where Yumi and Aelita were. He quickly shocked both of them. Aelita landed on the elevater's closed door. William took out the shot gun and pointed it to Aelita. The three boys watched from the factory entrence.

"Now you all get to see your friend Aelita die." William said as he pulled the trigger. The three boys turned untill the large bang had filled the factory. When they turned it wasn't Aelita who was shot. Yumi had jumped in the way and was shot in the shoulder.

"I made a promise, and I'm going to keep it." Yumi said as the warm blood ran down her arm, her red short sleeve shirt stained with blood, her long black hair stained with blood as it touched the wounded shoulder.

"Yumi." Ulrich called as he ran down, khocking the weopon out of William's hand. Yumi fell to the floor. Jeremie ran to the elevater.

"I have the program, I'll launch a return in time after I launch the program." Jeremie said as the elevater door closed. Odd followed with Aelita. William was knocked out as Ulrich ran and hit the weopon out of his hand.

"Yumi, awnser me." Ulrich said pulling her on his lap.

"Ulrich." Yumi said faintly.

"Yeah." Ulrich said waiting for her to finish.

"Is it OK for me to sleep?" Yumi asked, as a tear ran down Ulrich's cheek.

"Yeah, Yumi......Yeah." Ulrich said as she closed her eyes. A white light came over the two.

***Return to the past***

Ulrich stood in the back of the school gym as Aelita played songs. XANA was finally gone for good. He stood in the back of the normal Homecoming thrill, unsure if Yumi was dead or not. Instead he stood in the back in his blue tucks, he had taken the jacket off his white long sleeve dress shirt showing with his blue tie lossly around his neck.

"Why so lonely Ulrich?" A voice said. Ulrich turned to see Yumi, in a black dress ending above her knees.

"Yumi?" He questioned.

"Yes?" She asked sarcasticlly as Aelita played a slow song.

"Wanna dance?" He finally asked offering his hand.

"I'd like that." She said taking his hand. Yumi wrapped her arms around his neck as he wrapped his arms aroud her waist and begain to sway. In the middle of the song, Yumi rested her head on Ulrich's shoulder.

"You know I feel short." She whispered. Ulrich smiled, he was about 4 inches taller then her now.

"Now you know how I felt two years ago." Ulrich said. He moved his one hand under her chin and angled her head up to meet his eyes. Yumi closed the gap in between them and caught him in a possinate kiss that seemed to last forever. As they broke apart, they noiticed a spotlight shinning on them.

"Now turn your attendion to the couple who took like four years to get together." Odd's voice said in the mic. as he used the sound micheine to play a wolf's howl.

"Hey Odd. Do you have a sound for a mic being run over by a black Mustang Convertable?" Yumi asked, the black Mustang convertable being the kind of car Yumi owns.

"Note to everyone, never trust a pissed off Yumi in a car." Odd said in the mic.

"If Odd's screaming from a closet later on, don't open the door." Yumi whispered to Ulrich before catching him in another kiss.

"I wish I had have told you before." Ulrich said as his grip on Yumi's waist got tighter.

Chapter End Notes:

End of After LYOKO

Please Review :)

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]