The Army of Lyoko by mirawriter
[Reviews - 3] starstarstarstarstarPrinter
Summary: The Lyoko Warriors are not alone in France. Meet our LWCs- the Lyoko Warriors of Canada. They are a group just like the Lyoko Warriors in France, with half of the supercomputer in an abandoned factory. Meet Alex, Kristen, Mark, Dan, Opal, and the new girl Abby. Pairings- None in the first few chaps, but later: UxY, JxA, and maybe something unexpected.
Rated: T
Categories: Ships > Jeremie and Aelita, Ships > Ulrich and Yumi, Ships > Other Characters: Aelita Hopper, Jeremie Belpois, Odd Della Robbia, Ulrich Stern, Yumi Ishiyama
Genres: General
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Chapters: 4 Completed: No
Word count: 5948 Read: 8744
Published: Jun 02, 2007 Updated: Jun 12, 2007
Story Notes:

Well, it's the summary! Goshes! What do I need these for?! Oh, and rated T for safety, and because it's a bit confusing for little kids. Trust me, I tested it on my little sis. =P

Oh, AND the Disclaimer even though I don't really need one: I do not own Code Lyoko or any of it's characters. I do, however, own OCs I include in this story.

1. Meet the LFCs by mirawriter [Reviews - 0] (1333 words)
In this chapter the LWCs are introduced, along with the new girl Abby.

2. A 'friend' by mirawriter [Reviews - 1] starstarstarstarstar (2211 words)
The chapter name should be a 'friend'. Notice the quotes? That should hint you what this chapter is about.

3. Chosen by mirawriter [Reviews - 0] (1116 words)
Kristen and Alex are brother and sister, and when Kristen volunteers to go on a mission that could possibly result in her death, Alex gets worried. Worried is an understatement.
Kristen find information about some force on Lyoko, identified as 'chosen'. She, along with the others, is determined to find out who 'chosen' is. But the only information she gets makes no sense at all...

4. An Odd Couple by mirawriter [Reviews - 2] starstarstarstarstar (1288 words)