The Flowers of Lyoko by metrunui1
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Warren sat in the upper branches of a tree, finally calmed down. He sat there just rubbing his temples, trying to relax.
“Warren?” someone yelled below. He hopped down a few branches and looked through the leaves, there stood Yumi, Urich, and… “Why the hell is Sissy with them?” he thought.
“You know that Warren will probably not want to talk to you.” Yumi said.
“What Herb did was stupid, and he paid the price for that stupidity.” Ulrich said
“Herb didn’t keep his mouth shut. He said the wrong thing to the wrong person.” Yumi said.
“All I want to do is call a truce.” Sissy said. “We leave him alone, and he leaves us alone.”
“He might agree to that.” Yumi said, and stopped. “He’s here.”
“Where?” Sissy asked, looking around. She turned around, looking at the two who were smirking. “What? Is this some sort of joke?”
“You forgot to look up.” A voice said in her ear, and then clamped a hand down on her mouth, muffling her scream. Sissy whirled, and there was Warren, hanging by his legs in the tree like a bat. He crossed his arms, still suspended in the tree. “You wanted to talk to me?”
“I…I wanted to ask you if you would accept a truce.” Sissy said, stuttering over the words, she didn’t do this very often. Warren noticed also that she was slowly edging away from him.
Warren smiled “You’re afraid of me aren’t you?” he reached up and grabbed the branch that he had his legs to and swung himself off…landing solidly on the ground with his feet. Sissy gasped and took several steps backwards. “Guess that answers my question.”
“Warren you have pretty much the entire school afraid of you…all except for our group.” Urich said.
“Good, now they will know not to piss me off.” Warren responded. “So, how is Herby?”
“Broken nose, minor concussion, a busted lip, a black eye, and several other bruises.” Yumi said, counting fingers off as she named the injury.
“Well Sissy, tell you what, as long as Herb or anybody else doesn’t mess with me I will leave people alone, kay?” Warren said, holding out his hand for her to shake. She shrunk back from him for a second and then shook his hand.
“Okay Warren.” She said, her voice tense.
“Girl, cut it out, I’m not going to kill you.” Warren said, smiling and crossing his arms. He turned to the others. “See ya at school!” he said, and then jumped into the trees above him and took off for the school, disappearing in a flash between branches.
Urich chuckled at Sissy being so jumpy. “Come on, he is going to beat us back at this rate.” He said and then took off running toward the school, the girls not that far behind.

Jeremie looked around the small room and sighed “I’m sorry that you’re here Aleisha.” He said, and then went to the green chair by the bed. Aleisha was propped up on pillows, eyes closed.
“I don’t know if you can hear me or not right now, but you have one hell of a person fighting for you.” Jeremie said… placing the lilies that he had gotten on the nightstand. “Warren is great, the first day that he was here XANA attacked, and he ended up helping us out. He barely even knew the group and he nearly ended up getting himself killed. He took a total of three fireballs and a severe beating and still he didn’t quit. He just got right back up and kept fighting, it truly was amazing what he had done for us. Plus when Herb was talking trash to him about you getting shot, he just turned around and started wailing on him. He REALY does love you, and I wanted you to know how much of a great guy he is.”
Jeremie looked at his watch, and then felt a light touch on his wrist, and looked up. Aleisha was awake, her eyes just barely cracked, her hand on his wrist. “Keep talking Jeremie, I hear you.” She said, her voice dry, she coughed a couple times. Jeremie held her hand for a second and then let it go. “Thanks for coming Jeremie…I needed it.” She said.
“No problem, I’ll tell Warren that you were up.” Jeremie said. “Try and rest.”
“Thanks.” Aleisha said, then set her head back on the pillow, and instantly fell asleep.
“G’night Aleisha.” Jeremie whispered as he left.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]