The Flowers of Lyoko by metrunui1
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This was a fun chapter to write for me, hope you like it!
Odd smiled wryly “Looks like you get another chance to help us out in twenty-four hours.” He said and then he started toward the door with the others. After they had gotten out of the school bounds they ran to the manhole. When they got to the factory Jeremie set up the supercomputer and looked around.
“There seems to be a good amount of activity in the Desert region. XANA is pulling out the stops this time.” Jeremie said. Odd was down by the scanners with Aelita, Warren was with Jeremie, watching the door to the elevator. Jeremie scanned the other two into Lyoko and watched them go along….
“It doesn’t seem like XANA is really putting up a Earth front.” Warren said. Suddenly Jeremie looked up, there was a phone call coming in.
“Hello Urich what’s going on?” Jeremie asked.
“XANA took some guy that was visiting the school and he is trying to keep us from getting to you. So we might be a while.” Urich said
“You don’t know this guy right?” Warren asked.
“No we don’t.” Urich said
“Then you will have no bad feelings on beating the crud out of him, right.” Warren said, smiling wryly. “You can just say that he was mugged and you found him beat up.”
“You know I have been wanting to get some stress out…nice idea.” Urich said, his voice dripping with sarcasm.
“What? It was just a suggestion.” Warren said. Jeremie gave him a look that looked half amused. Then he flinched and turned back to the computer.
“Odd be careful you only have ten life points left.” Jeremie said.
“I have things under control here.” Odd said, and then Warren noticed the red dot that came up behind one of the green ones. Next second the green dot was gone.
“NO! Aelita is by herself.” Jeremie said. Warren grabbed the chair he was in and turned Jeremie to face him.
“Plug me in.” Warren said, “I will help her.”
“What? I haven’t gotten all the date for a basic ID on Lyoko for you.” Jeremie said.
“The thing has a randomization thing for characters right?” Warren said
“Yeah… it does.” Jeremie said, thinking for a second and then said “Go I’ll see you on the other side.” Warren took off toward the scanners, Jeremie walking him through it step by step on what to do. Warren felt odd as the process was happening, like he was being pulled through a tube that was too small for his body to fit through.

ON LYOKO:
Warren materialized just a little away from where Aelita was, and looked himself over. He was wearing a black, ninja-like outfit and a mask over his mouth. The cloth was tight fitting and yet loose in some way. The color was a rich India ink black all the way down, including the boots that he was wearing. The mask was a metallic piece that Warren probably could pull off if he needed to, but he didn’t just yet. He looked at his belt, though it was more like a sash, and there were two knives, thick and just about as long as his forearm. The grips felt like real leather and looked like a pair of snakes crawling up to the hilts, and at the hilts they split off and there was a head at each end of it. “Nice.” His voice sounded odd, muffled, it had to do with the mask probably.
“So what do you think?” Jeremie’s voice said.
“I think that I am starting to like being in this group. Where is Aelita?” Warren asked, pulling out both knives and holding them in a ready position.
“Just a little north from where you are at. Hurry she needs help.” Jeremie said, and somehow Warren knew which way was north. He quickly moved in that direction and found Aelita cowering from laser blasts behind a rock. Warren came up behind the creatures and sliced the things open right by the odd symbol that XANA had on all of his creations, they exploded and then disappeared.
“Looked kinda like you needed some help.” Warren said, helping Aelita up. Aelita smiled, and took the hand. “Now where is this tower that we need to get to?” Warren asked Jeremie. Jeremie gave them a directions and Warren followed them, Aelita right behind him. Suddenly after getting out of a canyon like area Warren burst straight into a semicircle of monsters.
“Warren careful about those Roaches, don’t let them get to Aelita.” Jeremie said, his voice tense with worry.
“Don’t worry Jeremie I have an idea…Aelita I want you to go back a bit.” Warren said, blocking the laser blasts with his knives. Once she was a good distance away Warren pulled off the mask and said loudly “Hello!!!” and shockwaves came out of his mouth and struck four out of the five roaches, sending them flying backward where they rammed into a large rock, and exploded.
“Whoa.” Odd said, and the voice rang in Warren’s ears.
“Got…that right.” Warren said…he was out of breath, a price of the power. The last roach hesitated for a second and then started to fire lasers again. Warren blocked two, but because he had used the power the third blast hit him square in the chest. To Warren it felt like a hammer blow after recovering he raced forward sending his daggers through the roach from both sides, and it exploded. Warren rocked back, and gave the thumbs up sign to Aelita, who ran past and entered the tower.
“Good job Warren, I’m going to bring you back now.” He heard Jeremie said before the feeling of being sucked through a too small tube came back. After a few seconds he heard a hiss as the door of the scanner opening. He fell to the floor, feeling like he had just run several miles nonstop.
“Welcome back.” Jeremie said Odd and Aelita behind him.
“Just give it a minute or two and you will get better.” Odd said.
“Thanks.” Warren said, already feeling the sick feeling passing.
“Now lets get back to school and help the others.” Jeremie said.
“Yeah sure…just let me catch my breath” Warren said.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]