Mystery Pain by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Ulrich woke up and looked at Yumi, who was sleeping soundly. He looked over to the clock that read 5:30 am on it. He shook Yumi gently to wake her up.

"Hmm?" Yumi looked up at him and layed her head back on his chest. "Five more minutes." She begged closing her eyes. Ulrich ran a hand through her hair.

"Time to get up, I don't want Jim to find out I'm not in my dorm, and I'm sure your dad will beat you big time if he thinks we did anything." Ulrich said. Yumi looked back up at him. Ulrich kissed her forehead and stood up, helping Yumi up and lightly kissing her lips. Yumi hugged him after the kiss but pulled away when she remembered something.

"What about Sissi?" Yumi asked.

"I'll take care of her." Ulrich said as he pulled on his shoes.

"I'll get changed and meet you at the school." Yumi said as Ulrich headed out the door.

Ulrich reached his dorm, showered, and changed. Odd walked in from taking Kiwi for a walk. A thought ran through his head, he left his jacket at Yumi's. He had a few other jackets just like it, but what if Sissi caught Yumi walking into the school yard, carrying his jacket trying to do something good and give it back.

"What's wrong buddy?" Odd asked.

"I, er, left my jacket at Yumi's." Ulrich said as a smile crept across Odd's face. "What if Sissi catches her giving it back?" Odd's smile disapeared.

"You better break the news to Sissi that it's over." Odd said. As soon as Odd and Ulrich got to the school yard it was too late, Yumi had Ulrich's jacket folded under her arm and Sissi looked like she was going to slap her silly.

"What are you doing with my Ulrich's jacket you tramp!" Sissi asked. Yumi had an innocent look on her face.

"Giving it back." Yumi said. Sissi kicked her bad leg catching her off gaurd.

"Tramp! Stay away from Ulrich." Sissi yelled. Yumi looked Sissi in the eye.

"Ulrich can decide on his own. All I'm doing is returning his jacket." Yumi said controling her anger. Ulrich and Odd ran up to the situation.

"Sissi leave her alone." Ulrich said.

"Yeah, Yumi didn't do anything." Odd joined in. "She's not a tramp, she just wanted to give Ulrich his jacket back.

"What happend that he had to take it off in the first place?" Sissi questioned. Ulrich gently took his jacket back from Yumi and turned back to Sissi.

"I'm sorry Sissi, but, it's over." Ulrich said before being slapped by Sissi.

"Your going to go for a tramp instead of me?" Sissi asked.

"Their are hundreds of boys who'll go out with you, but none of them are me." Ulrich said. Sissi passed Ulrich and walked over to Yumi pushing her back.

"I will prove that your a tramp and Ulrich will be mine. You can count on that Ishiyama." Sissi said as she walked off.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]