Mystery Pain by GarageKid
[Reviews - 1]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

"Hey Yumes." Ulrich called as he walked over to her. "Your in a better mood today."

"Yeah, my dad's getting help." Yumi said. "I am going to have to board at the school for a while, he doesn't want to hurt me anymore. And he got a little advise from my mom, she said if he didn't start acting like a parent, she was going to take me and Hiroki away. I guess he got the massage."

"So he loves you and Hiroki more then drinking." Ulrich said.

"Right." Yumi said. "I guess it's for the best, I mean if me and Hiroki where in Japan, I couldn't be here to fight against XANA."

"What would you be more worried about, me or XANA." Ulrich asked.

"You." Yumi said.

"So do the rest of the gang know your staying?" Ulrich asked.

"Are you kidding? Aelita ran as fast as she could to the office to ask if I could bunk with her." Yumi said. "Besides, Sissi would have missed me if I moved." Yumi said sarcasticlly.

"I would miss you more." Ulrich said kissing her. As he pulled away he hugged her and whispered in her ear. "If you moved I'd have to date the witch of Kadic."

"Ulrich, that's mean." Yumi said.

"I know, but it's true, you think so too." Ulrich pointed out.

"Yeah, thinking it, not saying it." Yumi said.

"The good news, your staying, weather you want to of not." Ulrich said playfully.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]