Enter Digimon by GarageKid
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
PS There clothes are the same as the ones in "Maiden Voyage" and so on.

Yumi’s POVI saw a silver Honda park into the student drop-off as Mr. Delmus the principal, and Jim, the gym teacher, welcomed a brown haired man that looked to be in his forties. A boy stepped out of the car and took out a suitcase as Jim turned to me.

“Ah just in time. YUMI COME OVER HERE!” Jim called as I jogged up with Dorimon at my heels. The brown haired boy looked over at me and raised an eyebrow.

“Yumi, this is Ulrich Stern. The boy we told you, you where going to have to help get settled in.” Mr. Delmus said. “Ulrich, Mr. Stern, this is Yumi and her Digimon Dorimon. Yumi is one of my model students, so she would be any problem.”

“Model student you say? Maybe Ulrich could learn a thing or two from you.” Mr. Stern said. I gave a small smile. He seemed nice, as for his son, he was quiet. I caught sight of a blue object jump out of the car.

“A DemiVeemon?” I guessed. Ulrich looked over at me, surprised I had gotten it right.

“Yeah.” He said. “How did you know about DemiVeemon? Normally people think he’s a blue dog or something.”

“I’ve heard about them.” I said kinda coldly to him. I had just been dumped by one boy, and I was NOT going to be the victim of another. He seemed kinda hurt, but at the moment, I really didn’t care. Dorimon looked over at the DemiVeemon. DemiVeemon sniffed at him.

“He’s a Digimon,” DemiVeemon said. Dorimon laughed and looked at him.

“Course I am.” Dorimon said. “Come on Yumi, we have to start our tour.” I smiled at him.

“Whatever you say.” I said.

Normal P.O.V

Ulrich’s father looked over at the principal.

“Ulrich, go on and I’ll talk with Mr. Delmus about your enrollment.” Mr. Stern said as DemiVeemon and Dorimon started toward the soccer field.

“Hey, Dorimon wait up.” Yumi called as Ulrich followed her up to where the two Digimon where.

Ulrich’s POV

I watched DemiVeemon and Dorimon on the bench with Yumi. She seemed, I don’t know, pissed off to have to show me around. But at the same time I guess she didn’t want to be harsh.

“How long have you been going to Kadic?” I asked trying to start some kind of conversation to be friendly. She turned to me.

“A year. My mom” Her voice wanted to sound harsh, but she fought to keep it under control. “My mom though it would be good for me to stay here with my little brother and cousin.”

“Oh.” I said as I watched Dorimon fish out a soccer ball and the two start in a friendly game of soccer.

“You dad seems nice.” I heard her say.

“He hates me.” I tell her not wanting to get into a conversation about my father. She looked over at me, but didn’t ask any questions. She stood up.

“Dorimon.” She called as Dorimon turned his attention from the game and looked over at her. DemiVeemon did the same. “We’re going.”

“Why?” DemiVeemon asked.

“Hey, aren’t you supposed to show me around?” I said cutting in. She turned to me.

“I don’t have to. Go find someone else.” She said to me in a harsh tone. Dorimon looked at her with a shocked face.

“Yumi.” The sound of her name made her look over at Dorimon. “Don’t be harsh. Look if you really want to leave you can, but can me and DemiVeemon finish our game, please.”

“OK, I’m sorry you can finish your game.” Yumi said as I watched Dorimon nod and hurry back toward the field with DemiVeemon.

“What was that about?” I asked. She turned to me again.

“I don’t have to explain anything to you, go find someone else to give you the tour.” Yumi said. As she walked to the other side of the field to watch Dorimon play, but not have to sit near me.

*** Lunch, 12:00 Ulrich’s POV***

I filled my tray while I watched DemiVeemon fill his. I looked across the room to see Yumi and Dorimon eating lunch with another pink haired girl with a Lopmon sitting next to her. DemiVeemon started over with me following.

“Hi Dorimon!” DemiVeemon called. Yumi didn’t seem happy about seeing me or DemiVeemon. The pink haired girl smiled as did her Digimon.

“Hi, you must be DemiVeemon. I’m Lopmon.” Lopmon said. “And this is Aelita.”

“Hello.” Aelita said. DemiVeemon sat next to Dorimon while I sat next to him. “You must be Ulrich. Wasn’t Yumi supposed to show you around?” I watched her give Yumi a look and turn back to face me.

“She was, but she changed her mind and left me on my own through my classes.” I said.

“Yumi.” Aelita said in a angry tone. But Yumi had already stood up and went to toss her tray. Dorimon followed with a worried look on his face as he followed her out.

“I’m sorry, forgive Yumi, she’s just not really herself ever since William Dunbar dumped her.” Aelita told me. “She really doesn’t want that to happen again, so she was kinda trying to push you away.”

“Give her a second chance, she really hasn’t been acting like herself.” Lopmon said.

“Her world’s just not well put together at this time.” Aelita said. “Her mom’s cheating on her dad, and as soon as Yumi found out her mom kicked her out so she wont tell.” I was shocked.

“Is that why she acted like that?” I asked. Aelita nodded. “Well, I guess I could give her another chance. Since Dorimon and DemiVeemon get along.”

“Please, you have to earn her trust before she’ll open up to you.” Aelita said. I nod.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]