Enter Digimon by GarageKid
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

***Hallway Sai’s POV***

I has finally gathered my books and headed down the hall with Koromon when I saw my tomboy cousin and Dorimon run through the halls and swiftly turn the lock and open her locker.

“Did you rob a bank or something? What’s the rush?” I asked she grabbed her books for class and slammed her locked shut.

“The new kid. I was supposed to show him around and I kinda dropped him like a rock. So I need to avoid him for a while.” She said as Koromon looked over at her.

“Kinda dropped him like a rock?” I asked.

“Yeah just kinda. Like you kinda got dumped by Sissi.” She said. I glared at her and sighed.

“Can you let it go? I never held you getting dumped by William over your head.” I said and tsked my tongue at her like mom would when we got into trouble. “Now hurry up, we have math in a few minutes and I don’t want to get spit on by the sub so hurry.”

“OK, OK.” Yumi said as we started down the hall for class.

***Ulrich and Aelita, Hallway Ulrich‘s POV***

Me and DemiVeemon read through the paper the principal gave me as I walked down the halls toward me new locker. I didn’t tell Mr. Delmus about Yumi backing down about showing me around, Aelita took over for the rest of the day thinking her friend would be in a better mood tomorrow. Soon I bumped into a teenaged boy wearing black sneakers, blue slightly bagged jeans, and a black long sleeve shirt with a red short sleeve button up shirt with a flame design on it. He also had goggles around his neck.

“Oh, Ulrich this is Sai, Yumi’s cousin.” Aelita told me. The black haired teen nodded.

“And Yumi is” Before Said could finish echoes of Yumi’s combat boots where heard in the distance. “Not here.” He finished plainly.

“Yumi’s kinda hard to gain trust with.” Aelita said. “I’ll talk to her later.”

“Good luck Aelita. Anyway Yumi has to come back down this way. Math class is in two minutes and if she doesn’t hurry she’ll have to sit near Mr. Gush.” Sai said.

“You mean the teacher that spits when he talks?” Aelita asked. “Oh no.”

“Well, Don’t let me make you late for class, see ya later.” Sai said as Aelita and I walked past him to class. Aelita lead the way to our class.

“Look’s like Sai isn’t as hard when it come to trust like his cousin.” I said.

“Well, No, Sai’s the luck-go-happy type. Pretty much, well, he gives you a chance and if you break his trust, you wont make it to graduation.” Aelita said. “He’s a great guy.”

“So what do I have to do to gain Yumi’s trust?” I asked deciding I needed to start somewhere.

“Don’t worry, I’m sure I can convince Yumi to give you a chance, then the rest is pretty simple.” Aelita said as we reached the classroom. Aelita told the teacher I was new and she nodded and looked over to me asking my name and ect. Which as soon as I answered The teacher pointed to a said next to a girl with long back hair in a pink outfit. She smiled a flirty smile at me as I sat down, opened my notebook and began taking notes.

***After class, Ulrich’s POV***

After class I was about to walk up to my new dorm, Aelita had gone off to find Yumi and talk to her. As soon at I was near the bench in the school yard I heard someone run up to me. It was the same black haired girl who I had sat next to in class.

“Well, hello.” She said. “My name’s Sissi, and you?”

“Ulrich.” I said.

“Ulrich! What a handsome name.” She said.

“Un, Thanks?” I said. Sissi looked over at me.

“Well, I would love to show you and your blue dog thing around.” She said as a Palmon stood next to her. “My Digimon Palmon could keep that um, dog-thing company.”

“Uh, well.” I stammered at thought for a moment. Sissi would be willing to, but Aelita was already talking to Yumi about having her help me out. And after all DemiVeemon and Dorimon got along so well. But then again, I can’t wait all day for Aelita and Yumi. “I guess.”

“SISSI!” I heard someone shout as Sissi and I turned to see Yumi and Aelita. Aelita was the one who yelled. And Yumi had already walked up to Sissi.

“Well, well, well, if it isn’t Yumi and her purple squeaky toy.” Sissi said as Dorimon growled at her.

“Elizabeth,” Yumi said.

“IT’S SISSI! I hate Elizabeth.” Sissi said as Palmon backed her up.

“Why don’t you and your squeaky toy go back home, oh wait you where thrown out!” Palmon said.

“Hey you’re the one to talk! Why not you and your tamer jump off a cliff.” Dorimon yelled back.

“Well, I was just about to show Ulrich Dear around.” Sissi said. I watched Yumi’s fists clench in anger.

“Sissi, you-you already have a boyfriend!” Yumi yelled at her in rage. Sissi smiled.

“It’s not like William would mind.” Sissi said.

“YOU’RE SUCH A PEST!” Yumi said letting her anger reach her. I would tell.

“How would you know anything about me?!” Sissi yelled back.

“We were like sisters since kindergarten! If I never knew who you are who did?!” Yumi yelled and all of a sudden silence filled the air. I needed a minute to think things through. Sissi and William where going out, but was this the same William who cheated on Yumi? And what about Yumi and Sissi being ‘like sisters since kindergarten’ why did they hate each other now? I looked over at Sissi who had turned and walked away.

“So, Does this mean you’ll give me the tour?” I asked she turned to me for a sec before answering.

“Yeah.” She said as Aelita smiled and clapped her hands.

“Way to show Sissi.” Aelita said as Lopmon agreed with a nod. I had plenty of questions to ask, but I kept to myself.

“I have to get going, I’m working on a project.” Aelita said as she turned.

“With who?” Yumi asked before Aelita could walk away.

“Uh, Jeremie Belpois.” Aelita said blushing.

“That boy you like?” Yumi asked in an interested way.

“Oh, shut up Yumi.” Aelita said before walking away leaving Yumi and I alone. Yumi turned to me.

“Well, we should start the tour.” Yumi said as Dorimon and DemiVeemon followed us toward the main building.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]