Enter Digimon by GarageKid
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

***Jeremie’s Dorm Aelita’s POV***

We where working on our science project together, me and Jeremie, no one else. Yumi knew I liked him, and lets face it everyone and everyone’s Digimon knew I liked him. Jeremie was talking about doing our science project on robotics, and well, I wasn’t about to say no to him. I knew how much he liked building robots.

“I’m going to need some more robot parts, I don’t have as much as I thought I did.” Jeremie said as his Digimon Gummymon and my Lopmon who had gone into her in-training stage as Kokomon where one the bed.

“Hey, you know that old factory on the side of town, the abandon one no one uses anymore?” I asked.

“Yeah.” Jeremie said.

“Maybe there are robot parts there.” I said he looked over at me and smiled.

“That’s a great idea! We’ll go there tomorrow after school then.” Jeremie said. I nod.

“OK. Hey maybe Ulrich should tag-a-long, he is new here and I wouldn’t mind getting him and Yumi together.” I said.

“Ulrich? You mean that guy who sat next to Sissi today?” Jeremie asked.

“Yeah, trust me he’ll never make that mistake again.” I told him. I knew if I didn’t go to the factory with a group, Yumi would never let me live it down.

“It’ll be fine with me then.” Jeremie said, he and Yumi where OK friends, they didn’t hang out all the time, but they still looked out for each other. I had almost forgot about Sai, with all those robot parts, he might come in handy, and he wouldn’t stay behind knowing his cousin was going to an abandon factory on the other side of town with the chance of there being Digimon he could fight be there. He loved to fight, and he wasn’t going to miss that chance.

*** Ulrich’s new Dorm Ulrich’s POV***

I turned the lock and opened the door to my new dorm, as soon as I did, I saw a red dinosaur like Digimon in the room with a spiky haired teenaged boy in the room.

“You must be Ulrich, I’m Odd you new roommate.” Odd said as he jumped off the bed. “And my Digimon Gigimon.” Gigimon looked over at DemiVeemon and sniffed at him.

“My new roommate?” I asked, I was not told I was going to have a roommate. He and his Digimon where both weird. I walked over to the bed where I had thrown my bags earlier, I hadn’t paid attention to the other bed, I opened the suitcase and took out my normal sleep wardrobe and headed for the showers.

***Next Morning 5:30 am Odd’s POV***

I woke up to Gigimon poking at my side.

“Gigimon!” I said trying to make him stop.

“Wake up Odd, it’s time to get ready for class.” Ulrich said. I yawned and reached over for my D-3 and sat up in the bed. I also took my crest and placed the two on the side table. “Hurry up, I’m supposed to meet Aelita and Yumi later.”

“Wait. Aelita Hopper, the girl that’s into Jeremie Belpois?” I asked. Ulrich nodded. “And Yumi Ishiyama, that mystery girl who used to hang out with Sissi and who was recently dumped by William Dumper.”

“I thought it was Dunbar.” Ulrich said.

“Anyone who dumps a girl like he did get the name Dumper.” I said. “He’s dumped and cheated on more girls then I’ve dated.”

“Has everyone in this school heard about Yumi and William?” Ulrich asked me. I nodded.

“The school has a news paper. Anything that happens gets published.” I tell him. “I’ve known both of them for a while, Their both really nice. I haven’t dated them, but I’ve known them for a while.” That part was true, I’ve known the two of them since I was new here a while ago. Now I was old news and this Ulrich dude was the new kid here.

“Hey come on we should meet up with the girls.” Ulrich said. I nod and got my clothes and headed for the showers.

*** Yumi and Aelita’s Dorm 5:35am Aelita’s POV***

I was up and dressed. Yumi wasn’t, she was still fast asleep. I walked over to her bed and gave her a shove. She yawned and turned her back to me. She was never a morning person, in fact, she would probably sleep through a Digimon attack if it was far enough. Her and Dorimon, both of them hated mornings.

“Yumi, Dorimon WAKE UP!” Kokomon yelled trying to wake them up. Yumi pulled her pillow over her head to avoid the noise of Kokomon and her shouts.

“YUMI GET UP!” I yell. Soon there was a knock on the door, knowing Yumi wasn’t dressed for the day, well except her normal white T-shirt and sweatpants she slept in.

“Who is it?” I asked.

“Ulrich and Odd.” I heard Odd’s voice say.

“Yumi’s isn’t ready, well, she’s not awake.” Kokomon called through the door.

“Well, try the water bucket.” Odd said I watched Yumi shoot up to a sitting position.

“You wouldn’t,” Yumi said. I gave her my evil smile.

“Try me.” I said. With that Yumi got up and headed for the wardrobe for her clothes. Dorimon also woke up and fished out Yumi’s D-3 and her crest.

“Spare us from your water bucket of doom!” I head Dorimon cry as he did his best to make the bed.

*** After school, 3:30, school yard, Ulrich’s POV***

I waited with the others for Yumi and Aelita to turn up. Odd had asked to tag along on our trip to the factory, so we decided to see what the girls think. It was funny, since we were all in a group, Yumi had seemed more comfortable around me. I’ve seen the side of her she didn’t show me earlier. Somehow, I really liked being around her.

“Hey guys!” I heard Aelita call with Yumi behind her flashing her smile. I’ve never seen Yumi smile, the first time I’ve seen her smile was at lunch, and I loved seeing it. She hadn’t smiled for me yet, but I guess that will happen in time.

“Hey Aelita, Odd was wondering if he could come along with us.” Jeremie said I was still looked at Yumi though as soon as I caught myself staring at her I turned away.

“Come on Aelita, I figured you needed a big strong man to help you guys out.” Odd said. As Aelita giggled.

“Ok Odd you can come.” Aelita said.

“Hey Aelita, I bet you twenty bucks your big strong man runs and screams like a girl.” Yumi said making most of up laugh, Odd didn’t like spiders, little ones where OK for him, but the big hairy ones crept him out.

“We’ll see about that.” Odd said.

***Abandon Factory, Normal POV ***

The gang reached the old factory and headed into the main section.

“Wow, I didn’t think the factory would be so intact.” Aelita said as Odd found the elevator. He went to lay his hand on the cold bar.

“OW!” Odd cryed.

“Odd what happened?” Yumi asked him.

“I pricked my finger on a nail.” Odd said kissing his boo-boo

“How pathetic.” Sai said. He had also come along with the group.

“Hey Odd do you think the elevator works?” Yumi asked.

“I don’t know, test it out.” Odd said.

“You’re the big strong man, how come you don’t test it?” Yumi asked.

“My finger hurts.” Odd said.

“Be a man!” Yumi told him.

“Be a man? Make me a sandwich woman!” Odd countered.

“Both of you knock it off.” Aelita said as the group headed into the elevator.

“I’ll test it.” Jeremie said as he pressed the button closing the elevator door sending the group down onto another level of the factory.

Chapter End Notes:

Character Digivices and crests. The Digivices are D-3 style

Yumi- Crest of Love- White/Purple D-3 (Later upgraded to Black/Purple and and then to a Black/Purple and gold trimed one)

Ulrich- Crest of Friendship- white/blue D-3 (Later upgraded to a black/blue one and then a black/blue and gold trimed one)

Sai- Creat of Courage- White/Orange D-3 (Later upgraded to a Black/Orange one)

Jeremie- Crest of Knolodge- White/Green D-3 (Later upgraded to a Black/Green one)

Aelita- Crest of Light- White/Pink D-3 (Later upgraded to a Black/Pink one)

Odd- Crest of Hope- White/Red D-3 (Later updated to a white/gold one.)

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]