Enter Digimon by GarageKid
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

The Digital World Opens

 

As the elevator opened, the room was reviled to have a large computer in the center of it. Jeremie approached the computer and turned it on. Soon the screen flashed with light as the machine came to life.

“Are you sure that’s a good idea?” Yumi asked nervously.

“Of course. Look I know you guys might not believe me, but I have been to this factory many times before.” Jeremie said.

“Me and Jeremie know what this computer is used for, it’s a gate to the Digital World.” Gummymon said. “There are many gates all around this world, this is one of those but it was abandon many years ago. Jeremie can use it and the Scanners to teleport us to the Digital World.”

“So, you found a way to the Digital World after all.” Odd said.

“Wait, so you brought us here, for what?” Ulrich asked.

“Look, I’ve heard something about this factory being used for a project in the past that has something to do with the digital world. But you see, I can’t go on my own, me and Gummymon might not stand a chance, but I knew Aelita had to know strong tamers who could go in my place and check it out.” Jeremie explained.

“So you want a test subject?” Odd guessed.

“Well, yeah, look I know you guys don’t know me very well, but I promise you all this is safe and easy.” Jeremie said.

“I think we can trust him.” Aelita said. “Yumi?”

“OK, but I swear if any of us get hurt because of you, Jeremie, I will hunt you down.” Yumi said strongly. “Ulrich?”

“I guess, but like Yumi said, your responsible is anyone gets hurt.” Ulrich said. “Odd?”

“Hey, I need an adventure.” Odd said simply.

“Great.” Jeremie said. “Head down to the scanner room and I’ll explain the process.”

As the small group headed down the latter into a room with four scanners.

“I mean it Aelita, if your crush misses one detail.” Yumi started.

“Shut up! He’s not my crush.” Aelita said as she and Kokomon walked to the center.

“OK guys, you see the scanners are big enough for both you and your Digimon to enter. Enter the scanner and present your D-3 and your crest, and then I can transfer you all without a problem.” Jeremie said from the loud speaker. Each member enter a separate scanner with there Digimon.

“OK Jeremie. What next?” Aelita asked.

“There was one more detail, those crests are the main key to getting to the digital world. As soon as you guys have gone to the digital world, your become DigiDestined, so this is your last chance to back down.” Jeremie said. “I’ll start the process.”

“Transfer Odd and Gigimon, Transfer Aelita and Kokomon, Transfer Yumi and Dorimon, Transfer Ulrich and DemiVeemon. Sorry Sai, you’ll have to wait a while before I can send you.” Jeremie said.

“No Prob.” Sai said.

“Ok, Scanner Odd and Gigimon, Scanner Aelita and Kokomon, Scanner Yumi and Dorimon, scanner Ulrich and DemiVeemon. Virtualization!”

*** Digital World Yumi’s POV ***

I woke up to something nuzzling my shoulder. As I woke up I saw Dorumon. Dorimon must have Digivolved, but how? I guess that’s what happens when you come to the digital world. I looked around to see Odd, Guilmon, Ulrich, Veemon, Aelita and Lopmon all looking around the area, Ulrich was the first to notice I was up.

“You OK?” He asked me offering his hand. I took it as he helped me up.

“Thanks.” I tell him as Dorumon looked at me. “How long was I out?”

“Ten minutes, not very long. The rest of us just woke up a while ago.” Ulrich told me. “Jeremie told us how long we were out.”

“How?” I asked as Ulrich held up his cell.

“Oh,” I said as Dorumon rested his head on my leg. Sai was here too, Jeremie must have sent him after us. He and Agumon where looked around near what looked like woods. But then again we were in the digital world, so I wasn’t so sure things where what they appear to be. After all, just the fact that our Digimon go into the rookie state when entering the Digital World should give Jeremie enough to work with for a while.

“Looks like the woods off campus.” I heard Odd say. Him and Guilmon where looking at the far end of the clearing we all were in.

“I guess Jeremie’s teleportation process was a success.” Aelita said. I continued to look amazed at the fact I was a normal teenaged girl with her happy-go-lucky cousin, a Mrs. Einstein, a “Lady’s man” prankster, and a silent-and-cute type boy with a group of Digimon standing in this new world that no one thought existed.

“So How do we get back?” I asked. Aelita looked over at me with her classic I-never-thought-about-that look.

“Jeremie said something about there being TV like portals that are the connecters between here and the digital world, all we have to do is present our D-3’s and we’ll be back in France.” Aelita said.

“OK, well, while where here we mine as well look around.” Sai said as we all started into the woods.

*** Somewhere in the woods, Normal P.O.V ***

The group had been walking for almost an hour with no sight of anything. There was nothing there but trees and plants. By this time, the Digimon where tired and they where unwilling to go any farther without taking a break.

“We need to stop.” Sai finally said. “All of us are tired and if we run into any trouble, we sure wont be any help to each other if we’re all tired.”

“Good idea.” Odd said dropping onto a near-by log. The rest of the group sat down to join him.

“We really haven’t seen anything worth coming to the digital world for.” Yumi said.

“Your wrong! There will be something that will make it worth coming to the digital world, you’ll see!” Aelita said.

“Yeah right, you just can’t face the fact that your crush was wrong.” Yumi said.

“He was NOT!” Aelita said getting worked up.

“Calm down Aelita, Yumi, we’re all tired and starting to get on each other’s nerves.” Sai said as Aelita stood up.

“IF YOU KNOW ANYTHING ABOUT LOVE! I’D SURE LOVE TO HEAR IT!” Aelita busted out without thinking. Yumi had stood up, but wasn’t going to fight Aelita.

“I’m outta here.” Yumi said as she and Dorumon started to walk away from the others. Aelita watched her go, she headed toward the north side of the woods with Dorumon at her side. Aelita had realized what she had said and cursed herself for saying it. Yumi was very sensitive when it came to her old relationship with her ex-boyfriend, William, so she really didn’t like being made fun of because of it.

“Should one of us go after her?” Ulrich asked.

“No, let her be, she wont go far, she just has to cool down.” Sai said.

“She really doesn’t want to loose her temper with Aelita, so all Yumi can do is walk away.” Agumon said. “She has problems with controlling her temper depending on the situation. If the situation is bad enough, she’ll go into overdrive to protect the ones she cares about.”

“Right now, all we can do is rest and catch up to her later.” Sai said as he and Agumon sat down on the ground.

*** Deeper in the woods, normal POV ***

Ten minutes of walking deep into the wood. Yumi felt her temper go down as she started to relax and enjoy the landscape of the Digital World. Dorumon had gotten his rest to.

“Should we head back?” Dorumon asked.

“Yeah, I feel a lot better now.” Yumi said as her and Dorumon started back. A golden yellow flash was seen going across the trees. “What was that?” Yumi looked at the few trees in front of her. In a blur of motion two of the trees fell to the ground as a lion like Digimon stood before them.

“It’s a Leomon, He’s the king of the jungle, watch out for his Fist of the Beast King attack! He’ll knock you out in minutes.”

“Dorumon, why is he attacking us!” Yumi asked ducking from the sword Leomon trusted at her as she and Dorumon broke into a run.

“I don’t know, but something’s wrong with his eyes.” Dorumon said as a strange symbol could be seen in his eyes. Yumi tried to think of a way to give him the slip, but a Digimon as fast as he was wasn’t about to let it’s pray go. Soon she felt herself go to the ground.

“YUMI!” Dorumon said in full panic.

“I can’t move my ankle.” She said after an attempt to stand. “Leomon is a champion Digimon, you’ll have to Digivolve.” Yumi said taking out her D-3.

“OK! Dorumon Digivolve to. . .” Dorumon said as he tried to Digivolve, but failed. “Uh, ha, ha, funny story. I can’t.”

“Oh, that’s real funny.” Yumi said sarcastically. “No fooling around, I need you to Digivolve!”

“I can’t Yumi, I can’t.” Dorumon said. “Something’s stopping me from Digivolving.”

“This is a real bad time.” Yumi said as she and Dorumon crawled over to a bush to hide for Leomon.

“Hey look.” Dorumon whispered pointing to a black tower-like think in the distance. “That has to be stopping me from Digivolving.”

“Maybe, but right now we need help.” Yumi said taking out her D-terminal and searched for Sai’s name in her contacts and sent him a text.

Sai, I need your help, Leomon attacked me and Dorumon, and he can’t Digivolve.

Minutes later she could hear Leomon searching for her and Dorumon. She could hear the patter of the beast’s steps. It was getting close, soon she felt a paw grab her by the back of her neck and whip her around sending her flying into a tree.

“YUMI!” Dorumon called as he saw Yumi crash into the tree, back first.

“Fist of the Beast King.” Leomon called as blue energy waves shaped like lions came out of his fists and toward Yumi.

“Metal Ball!” Dorumon countered as each of the fiery beasts disappeared at the touch of each metal ball shot back at them. Yumi saw Leomon swing his fist at Dorumon in front of her and was thrown back at the tree next to Yumi.

“LEAVE HER ALONE!” I heard a voice call.

“Vee Headbutt!” A Blue flash attacked at the Leomon throwing the beast to the ground.

“Ulrich! Veemon!” Dorumon cheered getting up. Ulrich headed toward Yumi.

“Are you Ok?” Ulrich asked.

“Yeah, just a little sore.” Yumi said using the tree to stand up.

“We have to hold him up until Sai and the others destroy that black tower.” Ulrich said helping Yumi to her feet. Her back ached as she leaned against the tree. “Don’t worry as soon as this is over we’ll be heading home.”

“I know, Dorumon, ready?” Yumi said.

“Yup.” Dorumon said as he got in the fight with Veemon.

“Vee knockout!” Veemon said.

“Metal ball!” Dorumon called the two attacks brought the Digimon to the ground.

“Is that it?” Ulrich asked. Yumi heard her D-terminal beep with a message.

The tower is destroyed, head back to the portal.

Yumi reread the message to Ulrich.

“Ok, follow me, I know where it is.” Ulrich said as they started over across the field.

“W-what? W-where am I?” Yumi turned to see the Leomon rise to his feet. His eyes no longer had the strange symbol. “What are you humans doing here?”

“You tried to hurt us!” Ulrich said.

“WHAT!? Me hurt you two? NEVER!” Leomon said.

“Ulrich, I don’t think he did that willingly.” Yumi said. Ulrich turned to face her. “He had a strange symbol in his eyes.”

“I’m the protector of this forest, I would never hurt humans.” Leomon said. “Unless of course you hurt any of the innocent Digimon living here.”

“We didn’t, you just popped out and attacked me.” Yumi said.

“Well I would never attack a person.” Leomon said. “Were are you two headed?”

“The South Forest Portal.” Ulrich said.

“Or course, take the shorter way through the trees to your left and go straight, I’ll tell you if I hear anything about this what seems to be a virus. This has been going on for three days, Digimon, very good ones at that, are attacking others in a way they would never.”

“Thank you Leomon.” Yumi said. “Come on Ulrich lets head back to our world.”

*** Factory, night, Normal P.O.V ***

“I’m really sorry for not knowing the Digital World was dangerous.” Jeremie said.

“It’s OK, it wasn’t your fault Jeremie.” Aelita said. “How could you have known?”

“I’ll do more research and see if I can find out what’s going on.” Jeremie said.

“Both of us will.” Gummymon promised.

“We should all get to bed.” Odd said.

“Good idea Odd.” Aelita said as Yumi and Ulrich followed them out the door.

“Your going to be bruised in the morning.” Dorimon told Yumi.

“I know.” Yumi said.

“Don’t worry Yumes, Me and Kokomon will help ya out while your healing.” Sai said giving her a thumbs up.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]