A Parallel Demane by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
It's a little fast so keep up.
Author's Chapter Notes:
It's all in Odd's head!

"Come on Odd, you can do it." thought Odd Della Robbia. He was aming at a Krab while Ulrich distracted it. "Why are we playin' with it anyway?" he asked himself, "Aelita's already in the tower anyway." 

  "Tower Deactivated." Odd heard from the tower. It sounded like Aelita's voice. He closed his eyes and was washed with the sounds of the cafiteria.

He opened his eyes and saw his plate of food. Jeremie Belpois was sitting infront of him. He was looking at his notebook. To Odd it looked like he was getting mad at what he was looking at. Ulrich Stern was sitting next to him and Yumi Ishiyama was sitting acrost from him. Odd looked for Alita. Were was she? 

  "What's up with eveyone?" asked Odd. "And why is everyone trying to aviod this table?" He was watching Sissi as she was about to come over, but turned around.   

"Did you hit your head, or something?" asked Ulrich, sounding anoeud.  

 "Just leave him in the dark." said Yumi.   

 "I'll tell him." said Jeremie. He looked at Odd and said, "We're the rulers of the school. Everyone fears us for our strenth and wisdom. No one has been able to get away unharmed. We call ourself "Le Crise De Demander"."  

Odd looked at Jeremie. Something caught his eye. On Jeremie's left ear, there was an earing. He looked next to him and saw that Ulrich's hair was darker with lines of black. Yumi's shirt was ripped down the side. "What about Lyoko?" Odd asked, "And what about Aelita?" 

  "What the heck is Lyoko," said Ulrich, "and Aelita's with Sissi and her gang, like always."  

 "What!" Odd exclamed. He looked over at Sissi's table and saw Aelita with Sissi, Herve, Nicolas, and Theo. He got up and walked over to them, "Aelita," he said, "what's goin' on?"  

 "What do you want, Odd?" asked Sissi standing up, "And where's your usale black. Did it land in with some blueberrys." at that she started to laugh, so Odd walked over to Aelita.

   He wispered in her ear, "I know were you are from." he saw her face whiten with fear and continued, "You're from a virtual world called Lyoko. I don't know what's goin' on because my friends are now goth and you're with Sissi and her gang. You've got to help me."

   "How do you know about Lyoko?" Aelita asked. Everyone at the table stoped what they were doing and lisened.   

 "What do you mean, how do I know!" Odd said a little louder than he wanted to. He lowered his voice and said, "I've been to Lyoko. I was a giant purple cat."  

"What's your middle name?" asked Herve. 

  "What?!" asked Sissi, "What dose that have anything to do with this?"  

 "Just something I was thinking about." he replied, "so, what is it?"  

 "Michal." Odd answer.   

 "What?" asked Theo, "I thought it was Taylor."   

"Odd," said Herve, "you don't belong in this world."  

  "What do you mean?" asked Nicolas.  

 "In scince fiction books they talk about a parallel univers." Herve said, "In a nutshell, if you're good here, you're bad there. I'm guessin' in his world, he's the Lyoko warroir and we're the rulers of the school, right?"

   Odd nodded his head, Yes.  

 "What's the last thing you remebered?" asked Herve.  

  "Ulrich was distracting a Krab while I was trying to hit it. Aelita got to the tower and Jeremie activated the return to the past trip. And here I am."  

 "Now we have to get you back there." said Theo, "Because if you're here, than our Odd, Odd Taylor Della Robbia, is in your world." 

Chapter End Notes:
Weird hu?
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]