A Parallel Demane by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Getting Better and Better

Ulrich opened his eyes. He looked across the table and saw Yumi eating. Jeremie was looking at his notebook and munching on his food, not realy paying atenchen to what he was grabing. He grabed a pencil and almost ate it, but put it down to grab his pen to make a note in his book. Just like it had been three hours ago. He looked next to him... It was Odd, but he was wairing black, but it had strikes of purple in it, like he had just dyed it. And it was down, like when they had first meet. Odd was eating slowly and Ulrich asked him, "Are you Ok?"  

 Everyone looked up and saw what Ulrich was talking about.

Odd looked up and Ulrich saw a glimer of hatetrid as he looked at Aelita. "What are you doing here?" he asked her. "Go and hang with your friend, Sissi."  

  "What are you talking about?" asked Aelita, "Why would I go to Sissi?" she looked at Ulrich and they both said, "Xana."  

 "Who the hell is Xana?" asked Odd.   They all looked at him and Ulrich remebered a book he had read two years ago. It was a science fiction novel about space rangers. They had gone to a parallel univers and the only way you could tell who was from your world was by their middle name. "What's your middle name?" he asked Odd.   

"Taylor."   

 "My hunch was right." said Ulrich, "You, Odd Taylor Della Robbia, don't belong here."   

 "What do you mean?" asked Yumi.  

  "Two years ago I read this science fiction novel. It was about a parallel univers. The main way of telling who was who was by their middle name."   

 "So you mean Jeremie's Not smart?" asked Aelita.   

 "No." said Odd, "He's smart, but is dressed more like me, and Aelita's always hangin' around with Sissi and her gang, Theo, Nicolas, and Herve. They keep disappering but one of these days I'm gonna get them and find out their secret." he was clenching his fist as he said that, feeling the satifaction of finding out.   

 "Then how are we gonna get our Odd back?" asked Aelita.   

 "I don't Know," said Jeremie, "but if their Odd is here, our Odd is in his world."

Chapter End Notes:
Poor Ulrich!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]