A Parallel Demane by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 3]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
ODD I Want YOU BACK!!!!!!!!!!

"This is so weird." thought Odd Michal Della Robbia. He was running with Sissi, Herve, Theo, and Nicolas. "I wonder what Herve's idea is to get me back home."   

They got in the elevator and went down one level and Herve got off. The door shut and the rest went down to the scanner room. The doors opened and a lazer almost hit Odd. Xana had brought blocks.   

 "Man!" said Odd, "How many of Xana's monsters are gonna come to earth?!" He grabed a pipe that was lying on the ground and stabed the block in the eye of Xana. It blew up and disappered.   

 "What...do...you mean...by...more?" asked Sissi panting hevaly as she tryed to get to a scanner, but every one they killed, more came out.   

"In my world, Xana had rochter and Krabs come to earth." said Odd as he got to a scanner. Odd, Sissi, and Aelita were the first ones to go to Lyoko. After they went, Nicolas went in.

Theo stayed to potected the home front.  

In Lyoko, Odd laned perfectly. He got up and looked around. They were in the Mountan sector. He looked at Sissi. She was dressed in a red jump suit. Her hair was pulled back in a ponie tail with a yellow ribbon that went to her wast. On her back was a quiver of arrows and a bow. Aelita was in the same pink outfit she's in, in Odd's world. Nicolas was dressed in an Anima/Gladeater outfit. On his left wrist was a sheld, and in the other was a sword.  

"That's not fair." thought Odd, "How come He gets the sheld?"   

 "The activated tower isn't far from your right." Herve said over the loud speekers. They ran that way and Odd looked around to see if any monsters were around. He caught up to Sissi.   

 "I miss my overbord." 

  "Your what?" asked Sissi.

   "My overboard. Jeremie created one for each of us. The overboard's kinda like a hover board. Yumi has an overwing. It looks like a platform with a handel. Ulrich has a overbike. It's like a motercile but only has one weel." he looked up and shouted, "Look out!"

Three Krabs had come up and started to shot. Sissi got her bow and arrows out and started to firer at them. Nicolas went running to one, scremming. Odd amed his hand and said, "Lazer Arrow!" Three arrows came out of his hand and the Krab blew up. He ran over to help Nicolas. He jumped onto it and shot an arrow in the eye of Xana. He jumped off of it and it blew up just like the first one. Sissi had killed hers and Aelita ran to the tower that was behind the battle field. She deactivated it and Herve activated the return to the past. Odd closed his eyes and wated.

Chapter End Notes:
Odd's CoMING HOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]