*Une Ancien Camarade by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

Five minuets later the door opened and they came in. First Aelita, then Odd, Jeremie, Yumi and Ulrich. He shut the door behind him and they all found a place to sit.  

     Ariyu got up and said, "Alright, here we go." She closed her eyes and shut and she started to float. A light circled her. Faster and faster it went. Around and around. She started to change. She could feel it. Her black cargo pants changed into spandex. Her pink shirt into a cropped black shirt. Her hair went to white. Her blue eyes went yellow. The light stopped and she floated to the ground. Opened her eyes and saw their faces. All but Odd's were shocked. She put her hand in a fist and thought angry thoughts. How Odd had made her do this. A blue flame engulfed it. She stopped thinking and the flame disappeared.     

  "You happy now." she said. 

     "You haven't finished." said Odd.   

   "Who do you want?"   

   "Do Jeremie."    

   "Ok." she said with a sigh. She sat down and looked at Jeremie hard. Closed her eyes and thought Jeremie. She heard gasps coming from them and opened her eyes.    

  Jeremie was staring at here and said, "Wow."  

    Ariyu got up and looked at Odd. She got a smile on and asked, "You wanna fly?" sounding like the real Jeremie.     

 "You're on." Odd said standing up.  

    She changed back and opened the curtan. "I called, so where?"    

  "The park."    

  "Ok."  

    "What are you guys talking about?" asked Yumi.    

  "Our version of hide and seek." said Odd. He looked at Ariyu and asked. "Did you bring a cd?"   

   "Ya, and a bombox." She grabbed them both and ran out the door behind them.

Chapter End Notes:

So i got lazy with this. You try doing all of this at school.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]