*Une Ancien Camarade by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 2]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
'm having fun with this

They got to the park and Ariyu sat the bombox on the bench. She put the cd in and hit the play button. It started to play a song called, "Planet Net."  

    "Here's the rules," said Ariyu, "while one song is playing you hide. Once that song is over, who's ever it has to carry around the bombox and look for the hiders. If it sees you, it shouts, I see _____ and you fill in the blank. It doesn’t matter if the person hears it or not, but it's still counted."   

   The cd switched over to, "Angel of Mine" and Ariyu said, "Hide while  "Angel of mine" is playing. When you hear a stop in the songs, you've got to hide because I'll be looking." Ariyu sat down and closed her eyes. "School is out" started to play and she opened her eyes. Picked up the bombox and started to walk around looking. She saw  a movement in the bushes and a piece of purple shirt. "Odd Della Robbia, I see you!"

 Odd got up and said, "Ah." He went to the bench and Ariyu went on looking. She got to a clearing and almost tripped over a manhole. She opened it up to see if anyone was down there.  She saw what looked like pink hair su she followed. Down into the sewer she went. Following who she thought was Aelita. She got about ten meters when something hit her in the head. The bombox dropped and stopped playing. Ariyu hit the ground and the person wrapped her up in a bag. The world started to go black as she tried to breathe. The bag had been doused! She fainted.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]