Disappearing by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Love in Drawings

Odd took me to my first class with a Mrs. Mires and he went to Mrs. Hertz. All during class, all I could think of was Odd. Thankfully all Mrs. Mires did was read to us from some book. On my paper was pictures I drew of Odd. In my opinion, they were really good. The bell rang and I grabbed my things. Odd was outside the door and walked me to my next class. I gave him the paper I had doodled on and said, ’’Hope you like the pictures.’’  and went in the class room.   

      At lunch, Odd and me sat separate from his friends. He started of talking.

’’You know, I probably shouldn’t tell you but there’s a supercomputer by here.’’   

     ‘’What’s so secretive about a supercomputer?’’ I asked, pretending to have no knowledge of Lyoko.  

      ‘’It has different reigns in it and you can go there.’’ Odd said tacking a bite of his food.   

     ‘’Cool.’’ I said.  

      ‘’Ya, but it’ll probably have to be shut down.’’ Odd said.   

      ‘’What!?’’ I exclaimed, dropping my fork in the mashed potatoes. ’’Why would you do that?’’ 

       ‘’Xana’s died. There’s no point in keepn’  it up.’’ Odd said.   

     When he said that, it just conformed it. Dad was died. I picked my fork out of the mashed potatoes and ate in silent.   

      Odd notices and asked,’’What’s wrong?’’  

       ‘’Nothing.’’ I said, not looking at him.    

    ‘’Did I say something wrong?’’ He asked, worried.   

     ‘’It’s not your falt.’’ I told him, looking him in the eyes.  

      He took my hand under the table and held it tight. I looked in his eyes again and saw it. We dumped our trays and went outside.   

Chapter End Notes:
What did she see in his eyes? look ferther.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]