Disappearing by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
He knows what????????????????????

‘’So Aelita was right.’’ He said when we were siting in the park. ’’You are a Lyokoen.’’   

     ‘’Yes.’’ I said, looking at the ground. ’’My father was Xana.’’ 

       ‘’I’m sorry.’’ Odd said.  

      ‘’It’s not like it realy mattered.’’ I said. ’’He created me, but I never realy liked him. He was always for the taking over the world thing. I just wanted to live a life. He sent me away to Gerany to let me, but forgot one thing.’’ I looked at the ground at my feet. ’’He had part of me. If the supercomputer gets turned off, I die.’’ 

       ‘’I…’’ Odd sarted to say. He turned his head to face mine and I looked at him. ’’I love you, Ty, and I’ll do everything I can to stop my friends from shuting the computer down.’’ He came closer to me and tillt my head and he kissed me. I huged him and he came closer. A minuet,a hour it lasted, I don’t know. All I knew is that it felt good, intill I heard a camera and a little chant behind us.

        ‘’Flash’’ 

       ‘’Odd and new girl, sittin’ in a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N-G.’’  

       ‘’What the…’’ I said. It was a little brown haired black girl with a camera and a white girl with red hair.    

     ‘’What are you doing here?’’ asked Odd, getting up from the bench.  

       ‘’And how long have you been spying?’’ I asked them also getting up. 

       ‘’Just the whole time you two were kissin’.’’ the black girl said.    

     ‘’I was begin’in’ to wonder if you two were even breathing.’’ The red haired girl said.   

     ‘’Gerrrrr.’’ I said. For the next couple of minuets I had the translator off. I said some words I didn’t want any one to really hear.   

      In the end, they ran to their dorms and I had a role of film with our pitures in it.  

       ‘’I’ve never seen that happen before.’’ Odd said.

        ‘’No blood shed, and I got the film. Good deal.’’ We walked out of the park and heard the bell ring for our next class. We spit and got to our classes.

         I didn’t see Odd after that class or after any of the others. I was starting to think something had happened to him. I kept my eyes open for him, but didn’t see him till diner. He looked sad so I went over to him.

Chapter End Notes:
Anoing Milly and Tamiya
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]