#104 Fragments by 5CarthageRocks
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary: Aelita's memory has been piecing back together, haunting her now more than ever. Will a glimmer of hope be enough to push away her sorrow, or will defeat wash over the Lyoko Warriors like water?

Episode #09 of Un Monde Avec Xana.

Stay updated with news and info at The Carthage Spot .

Disclaimer: All material (excluding the actual story) does not belong to me, and is owned by MoonScoop.

Check the end notes for a sneak peek at the next episode's title picture.


Rated: K+
Categories: Seasons > Post-Season 3 Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Un Monde Avec Xana
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 8222 Read: 1509
Published: Oct 28, 2008 Updated: Oct 28, 2008
Story Notes:

10.20.08 – 10.27.08

I have to admit, I had a good time writing this episode. I liked being able to reflect on the facts of the series. So keep that in mind: the facts are facts. I didn't see any reason to edit the known facts in the series, so I attempted ("attempted") to get all dialogue down to the specific word. Not that it matters much.

Oh, and by the way, this episode exceeds "A Work in Progress" in length. So this now holds the record for longest UMAX episode. I can't say that I can live up to these standards, but we'll see.

1. 104: Fragments by 5CarthageRocks [Reviews - 0] (8222 words)