#107 The Guardian by 5CarthageRocks
[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

Aelita has been recollecting her past once more lately, and the Lyoko Warriors try to cheer her up with a surprise birthday party, but it doesn't seem to help much. And then, of course, Xana steps in once more to try and defeat the Lyoko Warriors, and it is revealed that Xana is using a virus to haunt Aelita with false memories. But will the Lyoko Warriors be able to save Aelita once she's Xanafied if the only way to save her is to complete an antivirus, or will Xana really win this time?

Episode #12 of Un Monde Avec Xana.

Stay updated with news and info at The Carthage Spot .

Disclaimer: All material (excluding the actual story) does not belong to me, and is owned by MoonScoop.

Check the end notes of the last chapter for a sneak peek at the next episode's title picture.

If you would like to be on the mailing list to receive short newsletters and updates from me about UMAX, please contact me and give me your email.


Rated: K+
Categories: Seasons > Post-Season 3 Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Un Monde Avec Xana
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 12602 Read: 3869
Published: Feb 12, 2009 Updated: Feb 25, 2009
Story Notes:

01.07.09 – 02.25.09

This episode isn't finished yet, but I'm posting what I've written so far because it's been so long since there's been an update. Part 2 will come when I've finished it.

Even though I haven't yet written any future episodes, this is by far the episode I'm most proud of so far, because it just seems to me to be the best organized with a lot of plot elements. (Perhaps too many.) But I've still had fun writing Part 1, and the climax of Part 2 should be interesting to both write AND read.

---

The episode is now complete, although as predicted, the second part is nowhere near Part 1 in length. Ugh...two plot turns. Not sure if went that well. x.x

1. 107: The Guardian - Part 1 by 5CarthageRocks [Reviews - 0] (9567 words)

2. 107: The Guardian - Part 2 by 5CarthageRocks [Reviews - 0] (3035 words)