Amnesia by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       We went back to the scence building and I went into Mrs. Hertz class room.

       “What are you doing?” Tania asked me.

        “I’m just ceriuse.” I said as I went into her room.

       Mrs. Hertz was liying on the front table with the gel all out in front of her. Her glasses had fallen off and now ladded on the table. Paul and Tania came in and pulled me behind a table and said, “Shh”  

      Jeremie, Odd, and Yumi came in and Yumi said, “Mrs. Hertz!”  

      Jeremie took the sample and put it on the tv screen micoscope and said, “Look at this.” 

      “It’s the gelatin from this morning.” Odd said. “Ah, what are those ugly creahers?”  

            “It’s what I was afrad of, their nao-viruses. Xana must of created them to atack memory cells.” Jeremie said.  

      “Who’s Xana?” Tania asked me.

        “Sh.” I said going back to their conversation.  

     “That means that it is contages.” Yumi said.  

      “Like all viruses, you can catch it from food, contact, snezing, soon the whole school will be infected, including us.”

       “A world without memory.” Odd said.

        “Under Xana’s control.” Yumi said.


       “Let’s go to the factory.” Jeremie said walking out of the room. “Aelita must be in danger on Lyoko.”  

     “What about Ulrich,” Odd said, “We’ll nead him.”  

     “No Odd,” Yumi said, “It’s Ulrich who neads us. He’ll only get well if we can deactivate the tower.”  

     “Yumi’s right. Besides, if he can’t remember anything, he whon’t be much good to us.” Jeremie said.

       “What’s all this they’re talking about?” Paul asked me.

        “I don’t know, but I want to.” I said, getting up, “Let’s follow them.” 

      We ran out of the building and went threw the bunch of benches. Paul fanted and I sat him up against one of the pilers. “We got no time to waist, he’ll be alright.”

        We past Thomas and saw that he was already pasted out. Once in the park, we saw a man hole and Ulrich right next to it. We followed him slowly in a mase of sewer lins. He eventualy got us to a factory.

       Something told me to go a diferent way than Ulrich was going and we ended in a venting senten for the factory. I could hear Jeremie’s voice saying, “Scanner, Vertulization.” 

      I looked out of a opening and saw Jeremie sitting in a chair working on a computer. He was tiping like crazy and looking in a book. Jeremie said, “Hang in there girls, I’ll try to send in some reinforcements.”  

      He typed some more and said, “Ya, but now it’s time to stop. Aelita and Yumi nead you.” 

      I couldn’t see the computer but I could feel it was attached to a virtual world. I closed my eyes and concentrated on where his voice was going. Than I saw it. A computerized ice regone.  

      Yumi and some pink haied girl were fighting giant crabs. “Hit again, Yumi be carful.” Jeremie said. “You only have a few life pionts left.” 

      She used a fan and cut a line in the middle of the carb and it blew up. “Nice going Yumi.” Jeremie said.

       “One to go.” Yumi said.  

     “Hurry, Yumi, the wall’s not gonna last.” the pink haired girl said. Than for some reasone, I got kicked out. I couldn’t see what was happing. Everything started to go black and I couldn’t tell where I was. I blinked my eyes, but l couldn’t see anything. Tania was next to me and I felt her try to stedy me, than I remembered something, but I couldn’t quite grab it. The next thing I remember was earler today.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]