Identity Crisis by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Don’t kill me for the year deferens, when I wrote it (before they even knew Aelita was human) they hadn’t done much with the second season.

      "Odd, you're losing too many life points!" Jeremie Belpois shouted into his mouthpiece. He was sitting in a very high-tech chair with the biggest computer one has seen in one's lifetime.

      "Have you figured out what Xana's trying to do?" Yumi Ishiyama asked from the other end. 

     "No, I haven't. But for now just get Aelita to the tower." said Jeremie. Then a pop-up block came up on the screen saying, "Plans to get rid of the Warriors." "I've got it!" he shouted. "Odd, Ulrich, don't get devirtualized till Aelita gets to the tower. If you do, you'll come back in your Lyoko clothes."

       "You should've said that earlier. Odd just got hit very badly." said Ulrich Stern while welding his katana so that the Krabs lasers would bounce back.  

     "I see." said Jeremie, "Girls, what's the holdup?" 

     "There are about five Krabs blocking the way." shouted Yumi as she threw her fan at a Krab.

      "Odd, what are you doing!? You only have ten life points left." Jeremie said as Odd was trying to avoid the lasers. Just then a Krab came up from behind and shot Odd in the back. "No!" Jeremie said under his breath. Odd Della Robbia started up the ladder that lead from the scanner room to the lab. Then Yumi's card came up on the screen, then Ulrich's.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]