Identity Crisis by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

      When they got to the cafeteria, Odd said to Rosa, ’’My Rosa, you look so beautiful today.’’

      ‘’Stop it, Odd. If everyone ate like you, the cafeteria would have gone under a long time ago.’’

      ‘’Odd, look on the bright side.’’ Ulrich said as they walked to their table. ’’It’s meatballs and grave instead of spaghetti.’’ 

     They sat down and started to eat. Then Ulrich’s whole body just vanished. Then it repapered. They looked around to see if anyone noticed, but thankfully the only group that had gotten there were facing away from them.  

    ‘’I can’t wait till they fix that bug.’’ Ulrich said. ’’I don’t want to disappear when I’m in front of people.’’    

  ‘’Ya, that would be creepy.’’ Odd said, ’’Ulrich the disappearing kid’’ he said with a deep voice. ’’That would really get their attention.’’ 

     Odd’s cell phone started to ring. He answered it and said, ’’Hi…’’

      ‘’Odd, you and Ulrich have to come to the factory right away.’’ said Jeremie. ’’I’ll explain latter. Just get there.’’   

    ‘’We got to go.’’ Odd said putting the phone up. They grabbed some fruit for their friends and stuffed it in their pockets and left.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]