Identity Crisis by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

      "Aelita, are you at the tower?" asked Jeremie.  

     "Yes, Jeremie, I'm here.” said Aelita Hopper. By this time all three friends had gotten to the computer lab. Odd still looked like a cat with his cat paws, tail, and cat-like abilities, Ulrich still had his katana and he still looked like a ninja with the demon on the back of his shirt, and Yumi still had her face white and her geisha like outfit with a short flowered dress over it. On Lyoko Aelita had deactivated the tower and asked, "Jeremie, I'm done. Are they back to normal, yet?" 

     "No, an the weird thing is, there's not one tower activated now." said Jeremie.

      "Maybe it's a bug." said Ulrich 

     "Not again, well at least I'm not a girl this time." Odd said.  

     "I'll get it fixed as soon as I can." said Jeremie.

      "How long?"  

    "Maybe a day." 

     "And I'll help you." said Aelita, "We'll call you as soon as we complete it."

      So with no reason to stay, they got into the elevator and the doors shut. It was a quiet ride up and when they got on the bridge Yumi asked, "Hey, can you grab my skateboard and put it back with yours?"  

     "Sure." said Ulrich and they split.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]