Identity Crisis by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

      Over at the school, Ulrich and Odd were making their way to their dorm room. Once they got out of the park, they ran from tree to tree looking for Jim. Ulrich had an easer time because of super sprint and Odd stayed hidden in the trees, jumping from one to another. Once they got inside a thought came to Odd, "I had a tail and paws. I'm gonna stick out like a sore thumb." " You're lucky. You have nothing to worry about." Odd said aloud, as Ulrich was taking off the flip-flop looking shoes. "What about my tail and paws! I'm haft cat for crying out loud!" 

     "Why don't you stop complaining about it and try to get it off." said Ulrich, more than anoud.  

    So Odd started to undress and all but his paws and tail would come off. He hid his tail by wrapping it around his leg and put his pants on and to hide his paws he found an old big purple hoodie. Ulrich had a problem as well. His head bandana wouldn't come off.

      Once they changed, Odd saw the time and they headed off to the park. Right before they got to the door, Odd remembered he still had the make up on. So Odd went to the bathroom and tried to wash it off. Thankfully it came off. Then the bell rang for supper.  

    "I wonder what's for diner?" Odd said on the way to the cafeteria.  

    "Properly the same as last night." Ulrich said, "Spaghetti and meat balls with a croissant and for desert, cherry pie." 

     Once they got their food and sat down, Sissi Delmas came over and said, "You gonna dress like that all spring and summer, too?! Ha!" Odd stuck his tongue out at her as she walked away to sit down next to Herve Pichon, Nicholas Poloakoff, an Theo Gauthier.

       Then Jeremie and Aelita came over after they had gottin their food. "So, how far have you gottn' on that bug?" asked Ulrich after taking a bit of spaghetti. 

     "Not very far. Xana wanted us to have a hard time on it, so he put so many back doors and back up codes," said Aelita, "we've only gottin about haft of the codes cracked."      "It'll probably take all day, tomorrow, and haft of Monday." said Jeremie.  

    "Does that mean I'll have to miss my elective?" asked Odd. 

     "Why do you care?" asked Aelita, "Normally you don't want to be in school at all, what makes *Anglais so good."

      "It's not the class he likes," said Ulrich, "It's the teacher."

      "Hey, I like her class, too!" Odd said.

      "Only because she brings *Américain food." said Ulrich, "You're gonna get fat eating that."

      "No, I'm not!" said Odd, defensively.  

    "Ya, look at the amount of food he eats every day." said Aelita. They all laghted at that. 

     Then Jeremie said, "Isn't her name Joanna, um, what's her last name?" 

     "Lee."The new girl said with a weird américain accent. "Can I sit with you?" Sence they didn't want to be overheard by Joanna, they talked about school stuff. Well, all but Odd, who was in his one and own little world.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]