Identity Crisis by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

      The next day Ulrich and Odd went off campus to see Yumi and how her clothes came off. Once they got there, they were surprised to see her outside on the steps of the front door. They also saw that her hair was still up.   

    ‘’So all go well at your house last night?’’ Ulrich asked once they got there.  

    ‘’Ya, the weird thing is, they haven’t come back.’’ she said. 

      ‘’Back from what?’’ Odd asked.      ‘’Your dad went tool crazy again?’’ Ulrich said with a smile. 

     She nodded her head and showed them the note. She handed it to Odd but Ulrich took it. Yumi noticed and asked, ‘’Odd, is there something wrong with your hands?’’

      He nodded and pulled his hands out of his pockets and showed her the cat paws. Then he stuffed them back into the pockets and said, ’’I don’t want anyone to see. And it looks like you had problems, too, with changing.’’ Looking at her hair. 

     ‘’Ulrich,’’ asked Yumi, ’’did you have any problems changing?’’  

    ‘’Just the headband.’’ he said, ’’Oh, yesterday, at dinner, Jeremie and Aelita said that it would be fixed about Monday that the bug would be fixed.’’

      ‘’That long!’’ Yumi exclaimed. ‘’I figured it would take a long time but not that long.’’ 

     ‘’Ya, well it’s takin’ longer than expected.’’ Ulrich said as he gave the note back. Then, all of a sudden some stranger off the steet, started after them saying stuff that didn’t sound like words at all. He had the eye of Xana in his eyes and was waving a crow bar at them. They broke out in a run.

      Odd got out his cell and hit Jeremie’s number and said, ‘’Jeremie, we have a big problem over here.’’

      ‘’I already know.’’ said Jeremie, ‘’Xana just activated a new tower. I need you over here as soon as you can.’’ 

     ‘’We’ll be there as soon as we get this dude off of our backs.’’ said Odd, as he hit the end button on his cell he said, ’’We gotta get to the factory.’’

 ‘’I’ll stay here,’’ said Ulrich, ‘’You go to the factory.’’ he turned around and got ready to fight. 

     So Odd and Yumi ran off to the park and went to the underground passage way. They went through the sewers, up the ladder, down the rope and the door closed.       Once they got to the scanner room. Jeremie said, ’’Off to the forest region. Starting up the program. Scanner Odd. Scanner Yumi. Transfer Odd. Transfer Yumi. Virtualization.’’  

    On Lyoko they looked like their normal bodies for Lyoko clothes. ’’The activated tower is 19 degrees west.’’ Jeremie said to them.   

    ‘’Got it.’’ Odd said as they started to run. Trees whizzed by as they headed to the tower. 

     ‘’You should be able to see Aelita now.’’ Jeremie said.

      Aelita was hiding behind a tree waiting for them and said, ’’Two hornets were blocking the way to the tower, so I couldn’t get there.’’ 

     ‘’Ah, no there’s not.’’ Odd said looking at the tower. ’’And it looks like the tower just deactivated itself.’’ 

     ‘’You’re right!’’ said Jeremie, ’’I wonder what Xana’s up to?’’ 

     ‘’If you ask me,’’ Ulrich said as the elevator doors opened, ’’he wants to confuse us. The dude I was fighting just disappeared into thin air.’’ 

     ‘’Guys,’’ Jeremie said into his mouthpiece, ’’I’m gonna devitalizes you now.’’

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]