Identity Crisis by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

      Once they were all in the computer lab part of the factory, they looked the same as they did before going to Lyoko. Excepted for Odd. He made a slight hole in his pants for his tail to stick out.  

    ‘’Why is Xana trying to confuse us?’’ Aelita asked no one in particular.   

    ‘’Why does Xana do anything?’’ Yumi asked.  

    ‘’I have one idea.’’ Odd said. Everyone looked at him in surprise. ’’What! I can have an idea every once in a while, can’t I?’’ They all still looked at him, but with new meaning in their eyes. ’’My idea’s that Xana wants us to go back and forth, missing our classes and the people will find this place and tare it down…’’  

    ‘’But that would just destroy the supercomputer.’’ Interrupted Yumi. ’’He wouldn’t be stupid enough to destroy himself.’’

      ‘’No, but the scanners he would want to destroy. While he’s safe in the internet controlling the world and we have no way to fight him.’’ 

     ‘’You’ve had a lot of time to think about this, haven’t you?’’ Ulrich asked.  

    ‘’No.’’ said Odd. ’’It was my dream last night, but when you think about it, it does make since.’’   

   ‘’Wow.’’ said Aelita, stunned. ’’He finally came up with a good idea.’’  

     ‘’Yeah.’’ said Yumi, ’’I never thought I’d see that day.’’  

    ‘’Then we have to make sure that at least one of us is in class.’’ Jeremie said, ’’We can’t let them get suspicions.’’   

   ‘’Well, I have to get home.’’ said Yumi. ’’My parents should be home by now.’’ 

     ‘’I’ll come with.’’ Ulrich said, ’’Just in case they’re not home.’’  

    ‘’Hey, Odd.’’ said Aelita, ’’Don’t forget to pull your tail back in and could you get me a newspaper and put it in my dorm.’’ she said, throwing him the keys. ’’Thanks.’’

      They walked into the elevator and out of the factory and went their separate ways. When Odd had gotten to the park entrance he pulled his tail in and went up the ladder. 

     When Odd got the newspaper, he started to flip threw it. He stopped because he saw something that caught his eyes. A picture of him and Ulrich running in their Lyoko outfits to the dorms. Underneath the picture it  said, ’’Two kids in their Halloween costumes a little early or do some of the students here at Kadic Academe have something to hide?’’ At the bottom of the page it said, ’’Kids in photo are Ulrich Stern and Odd Della Robbia of year 9.’’  

    ‘’Oh, great.’’ said Odd, ’’I’ve got to show the others.’’  

    And then, out of no were, Jim Morales came out and Odd walked into him. Odd put the newspaper behind his back and said, ’’Oh, hi Jim, I, uh, didn’t see you there.’’ 

     ‘’That’s just like you, Odd. Always running into people.’’ Jim said, ’’Next time, watch were you’re goin’.’’

      ‘’Yes sir.’’ Odd said. Once Jim was out of sight, Odd ran strait for the gate. He went into town and got to Yumi’s house. Thankfully they were still outside. Odd guessed her parents hadn’t come home yet.

      ‘’Hey, Odd, what’ya doing over here?’’ asked Yumi. He handed her the rolled up newspaper panting and said, ’’Look at page 10.’’ 

     They did so and their faces got white with fear.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]