History Uncovered by Kiwi Lee, HeirOfJeremie
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       “Wake up.” Herve Pichon’s voice came over to Lyoko.  

      Maya was the first on to wake. Her long pink hair was put in a bun, her ears were pointed out and she was in a long pink komono.

       She pushed a blond man off of her and got up. She looked at who it was that she pushed off and saw that it was her father.  

     “Dad.” Maya said shaking him. He was wearing a blue and black jumpsuit. His glasses, now gone.   

     Slowly everyone was starting to wake up. When everyone was up Herve said, “Jeremie, I told you I was right.”  

     Odd was playing with his daughter and said, “I had forgotten how much fun it was here.”  

      “Exceped when Xana was around.” Aelita said.    

   “You’re telling me.” Josh said. 

      “What happened?” William asked playing with the katana at his side.    

    “We don’t know really.” Herve said.  

     “Well, how do you know so much about this place?” Ulrich asked.   

    “I used to follow you guys over here.” Herve said. “Hanging with Sissi tought me how to sneek around.”   

    “If you followed us here, you should know I’m human.” Aelita said. 

      “I knew everyone else was human.” Herve said. “But you, well, even Jeremie called you an A.I.”  

     “That was before we found out Franz Hopper was her father.” Yumi said.  

     “Franz Hopper?” Herve asked. “Oh, Waldo Shaffner, right? Who’s birth sertificet says Augusts Delmas?”  

      “Right.” Odd said. “Whoa, whoa, whoa, Delmas? Aelita’s related to Sissi?!”   

     “Ya, I did a little research. Antea’s also realted to your family, Odd.” Herve said. “Hey, look out! Three monsters on your left.”  

      Everyone looked to their left, which happened to be in all dirctions.   

      “Three Krabes!” Odd said. “Cool!”  

      Ulrich pulled out his two swords from the pack on his back and got ready to fight.         Yumi got her fans ready and stood next to Ulrich.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]