History Uncovered by Kiwi Lee, HeirOfJeremie
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

        “Uh, Guys!” Herve’s voice said nurvesly, “You might waint to look around you.”   

     Everyone did and saw what he was talking about. Every monster ever made, built, and destroyed had surrounded them. Polynorfic Clones, Krabes, Blocks, The Scyphozoa, the Kolossus, everyone.   

     Then the strangest thing happened. The Scyphozoa went up to Xana and said in somewhat of a deep girly voice, “Xana! We’ve all desided that we will not let you to keep on doing this!”   

     “Doing what?” Xana asked trying to sound confused.    

     “Creating life forms just so you can destroy them. Look at Ty, Phoenix, and all of us.” It moved so everyone could see that their was little krabes with mother like ones. The Scyphozoa then pointed one of it’s tenicals to some mega-tanks with smaller mega-tanks playing with each other. “You make us to send us to fight them. I, pursonaly, don’t blame the warriors. I blame you!”   

     Once the Scyphozoa was done, a Krabe came up and said in a manly voice, “I have talked to those who couldn’t be here and they are all with us.”    

     While the Krabe and the Scyphozoa talked, Xana had vanished.     

    “Mama!” a smaller Krabe said. “He’s gone to the core! He’s going to try to destroy us again!” 

       The Scyphozoa looked at the warriors asked, “Are you with us?”  

      “I am.” Ty said.  She looked at her friends abd their parents and said, ’’We’ll win for good this time, we’ve got an army of more than three hundred.’’ 

       ‘’But how will we know they won’t go back on their word?’’ Josh said. ’’How many times has the Scyphozoa tried to take your memory, Ty, or yours, Mrs. Belpois?’’ 

       ‘’I’m sorry, but I was taken over by XANA every time that happened.’’ The Scyphozoa said sinserly, ’’I vagle remebre it.’’   

      ‘’I trust them.’’ Aelita said.   

     ‘’If she trusts them, ’’Ulrich said, ’’than we trust them.’’    

      ‘’And so do we.’’ Ashley said.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]