History Uncovered by Kiwi Lee, HeirOfJeremie
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       While all that was going on, on Lyoko, Herve had called Milly and Tamya, the local news group, over to the factory. They had been recording the whole thing with their camera.

       ‘’I’m gonna get you guys home.’’ Herve said to them on Lyoko. ’’And there’s a surprise for you.’’   

    Once everyone was back on earth, they all went to the lab together.  

     As soon as the elevator door opened, Milly was right there with the mike in her hand and asked, ’’How long have you been fighting Xana.’’   

     Jeremie steeped forward and said, ’’We’ve been fighting him since 1984.’’  

      ‘’How can that be?’’ Milly asked in disbelief, ’’You wore born in only 94.’’    

    ‘’Aelita and her father started to fighting back, back then.’’ Jeremie said. 

      Aelita walked up to stand next to her husband and said, ’’Franz Hopper built this place. Without this, I would’ve never met any of you. I would have been ten years older.’’ 

      ‘’Xana’s done so many weird things in our life.’’ Odd said, ’’Good and bad.’’    

   ‘’Now can we turn it off for good?’’ Ty asked.  

     ‘’Ya.’’ Ashley said, ’’Let’s turn it off.’’ 

      Everyone got in the elevator, including Herve, Tamya, and Milly, and went down to the super-calculator. The door opened and Odd said, ’’Jeremie, you should do it.’’    

   ‘’O.K. But no one faint on me this time.’’ He said looking at Aelita, remembering the first time they thought they were done with Lyoko.   

    Jeremie walked over to the access panel and it slid open.  

     He grabbed the handle and pushed it down. The super-calculator went down to it’s water-like prison, never to come up again for Xana to try to rule.

The End             

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]