History Uncovered by Kiwi Lee, HeirOfJeremie
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       June 17,2024. The grand living room was decorated in party balloons, streamers, and a banner that said, ’’Happy Birthday Maya!’’ The chandler glinted in the light above the room. Presents were laid about on a La-Z-Boy.  

     Children’s laughter could be heard off into the dinning hall. Grown ups talking.

       The table in the middle had a pink table cloth over it with a pink cake. 

      There was a short leant pink haired girl sitting in front of the pink cake. Next to her was a brown haired girl, a red haired girl with glasses next to her. All around the table was a friend.  

     Aelita stud up and got behind the pink haired little girl. She lit the five candles around the cake and said, ‘’Lights off.’’    

    The lights went off and everyone started to sing.

       ‘’Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you. Happy Birthday to you  dear Maya. Happy Birthday to you.’’  

     Maya paused for a second with her eyes closed and blew out her candles.   

    Everyone clapped and Jeremie got the lights on.   

    Aelita passed out the cake and got settled down in a chair. 

      Then the doorbell rang. Jeremie got up and opened the door. Herve pushed his way in and into the dining room.  Some of the adults were looking at him as he walked over to Aelita.  

     “Quiet down everybody!” Herve shouted. Jeremie walked threw the door as Herve said, ’’This woman isn’t human.” 

      That got everyone’s attention. Everyone looked at him.  

     “What do you mean, I’m not human?” Aelita asked getting up. 

      “Herve, my friend, have you lost your mind?” Jeremie asked.  

     “First off, I’ve never been your friend. Second off, no I haven’t lost it.” Herve said. “This woman,” pointing to Aelita, “is a computer program.” 

      “And how did you come up with this?” asked a little boy. His blond hair in his face. 

      “Christan, let Mama handle this.” said Aelita looking at the six year old.  

     “No!” Christan said, “If this man an alien, than he calls me and Maya aliens too.”  

     “I know for a fact I’m not an alien.” said Maya getting up from the table. “The only thing different about me is my pink hair. But even Odd, your old class mate, had weird hair color.”   

    “Than how would you explain this?” he pulled out a hand held device and touched the screen. A video of their father started to play.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]