History Uncovered by Kiwi Lee, HeirOfJeremie
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       That night, when Jeremie and Aelita were tucking Maya in, she asked them, “How come Mama’s parents are never at parties?”   

     “Well, sweetie, my parents are dead.” Aelita said.

       “How’d they die?”   

    “We might as well tell them both.” said Jeremie looking at his wife.   

    She nodded her head and looked at Maya as Jeremie went to get Christan.  

      Maya sat up in her bed and Aelita sat down   

    Christan, in his blue pjs, walked in. Jeremie was behind him. Christan sat down next to his little sister on the bed and Jeremie grabbed the chair from her desk by the door.   

    He sat down in front of them and Aelita began. “You remember when Mr. Pichon came in?”    

     They nodded their heads and she continued.  

      “He was hafe right. My father, Franz Hopper, had created a virtual world called Lyoko. When I was twelve, my mother disappeared. Me and my father went to hind in Lyoko, but his virtualization process didn’t work. The government turned it off, and the next thing I knew was that Jeremie found me. Then I didn’t know who I was, were I was or anything. It was like I really was an AI. I walked out of the tower that kept me safe and found myself in a forest. Little Creachers of Xana started to shoot at me and I got back into the tower. Eventually Odd, Ulrich, and Yumi, friends at the time, came to Lyoko. Odd complained the most because of his Lyoko outfit. He said he looked like a nitwit.” she laughed and then continued, “He was a giant purple cat. Later on a boy named William Dunbar joined our group. For some reason I’ll never forget what Odd said before joined. He said, ’Our little group is going threw a lot of changes right now.’ I wonder if he ever found out how right he was.    

    “When William joined, we had a Xana attack. I couldn’t get in contact with anyone but him. So we went to Lyoko, but Xana captured him. He spent about a year in Lyoko. Threw that, your father made us new outfits, I found I had a weapon, and we got virtualized in the real would. Because of that I was able to go to New Mexico, space, a polar ice cap and the Amazon rain forest. The day we killed Xana, my father repapered. He died in my place. When we turned off the supercomputer, the first time we had a vote and only two people wanted to turn it off, but we did in the end.”    

   “I’m sorry Mommy.” Maya said hugging her mom.

Chapter End Notes:

Sorry if the info's off

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]