History Uncovered by Kiwi Lee, HeirOfJeremie
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       Christan was staring off into space. “Are you o.k. honey?” asked Aelita.       “How do you know for sure that Xana’s dead?”    

    “We destroyed him.” Jeremie said. “And the supercomputer’s turned off.”   

     A light in the far corner of Maya’s room caught Jeremie’s eyes. He got up and walked over to it. He moved the dresser that was pushed up next to the corner.   

    “What are you doing, Dad?” Christan asked.

       “Could you hand me one of Maya’s shoes?” Jeremie asked.    

   Christan grabbed her tena-shoe and handed it to him. Jeremie took it and smashed something on the wall. It dropped into his hand. Jeremie examined it and handed the shoe back to Christan.     

  “Just what I thought.” Jeremie said at last. “It’s a bug. I’ll give you one guess who’s this belongs to.”    

   “And he just heard everything about Lyoko.” Aelita said.  

     “But why is that bed?” Christan asked. “People need to know what you did for them.”   

    “Ya, but me and dad might loose our jobs.” Aelita told him. “So you can’t tell anyone, O.K.?”  

     “Yes Ma’am.”  

      “Now, off to bed.” Jeremie said. Christan left the room and their parents finished tucking in Maya.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]