History Uncovered by Kiwi Lee, HeirOfJeremie
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       The next day, Maya ran out to get the morning paper, lake a normal summer day. She pulled off the plastic wrap and looked for the comics. She opened the door and plopped the rest of the paper in the La-z-Boy with the comics in her hand.   

     Christan came down and turned on the TV. He sat down on the sofa and started to flip threw the channels with the remote.   

    Jeremie and Aelita came down together. Aelita’s pajamas consisted of a pink short sleeve top and lounge pants with red hearts on them. Jeremie’s was a maroon sort of color. Jeremie had his arm around Aelita’s waist. HE got his arm back and grabbed the news-paper.  On the front page it read, “Is she Human or Artificial Intelligent?”  Below it had a page to go to and Jeremie flipped to it. He sat down in the La-z-boy and read it.  

      “You know all of those science fiction moves and books about an A.I. comes out of a computer?” The story asked. “We have proof that they are real. A woman, who’s name we will not give out, is proven to be an A.I. We’ve heard from her mouth that she was found in a computer. Not much is known now. Read tomorrow to find out more.”  

    “Honey?” Jeremie said to Aelita. “Come over here and read this.”  

     Aelita stud up from the sofa and got the paper from him. She sat on Jeremie’s lap and read it.  

      When she was done, she turned to Jeremie and said, “They don’t know our name, or at lest didn’t say it. Let’s not do anything till our name’s are out.”

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]