History Uncovered by Kiwi Lee, HeirOfJeremie
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       Days, years past. The subject was lost with the papers. Maya and Christan went on with their life. No remembering about the paper.  

     Till one day. Graduation day. Christan was sitting in the crowd, ready to watch his little sister graduated with his friends. He could hear the rain outside pounding on the roof. 

      Maya, Ashley Della Robbia, William and Yurka Stern, and Ty Mathews all stood of to the side of the stage ready to graduate in their blue robes.

        Odd walked over to his daughter and wished her luck. He walked over to Ty and said, “Hi Ty. You remember me?” 

      “Sorry.” Ty said shaking her green haired head. “I don’t.”  

     Odd walked away and sat down with his wife. Sam looked at him and smiled.

       “This is so cool!” Ashley said to her friend, Maya. The blond and purple haired friend was jumping in the robe they were all dressed in.  

     “Calm down Ashley.” Yurka said.  

      “To bad we couldn’t be outside.” William said.  

      “You wanna get wet while getting your diploma?” Ty said. “Than after this you would have to put it in the drier.” 

      “What are you gonna do after this?” Ashley asked Maya.  

     “I don’t really know.” Ty  said thinking. “I guess, try to destroy the supercomputer for good.”  

     “No, I mean about livin’.” Maya said. “A house, work food.”  

      “I’ll get a job and live in the hotel for a while.” Ty said.  

      A dark brown haired boy walked over and hugged Ashley. “Josh!” Ashley said surprised. 

      “I told you I’d make it.” Josh said. “How’s everyone?”  

     “Good.” Ty said.

Chapter End Notes:
If you want to read their life before this chapter, read The Next Generation. I haven't put it on here yet but it will be, I promise.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]