History Uncovered by Kiwi Lee, HeirOfJeremie
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

       “Attention everyone.” Mr. Pichon said into the mike.  

      “See ya Josh.” Ashley said. 

      Josh walked back over to his set next to Christan.   

     “Thank you for coming to this wonderful ceremony,” Pichon continued. “even if it is indoors.”   

    Everyone was sitting down as Pichon continued going on with the ceremony. Than he got to calling everyone up to get their diplomas. He handed Ty hers and a lightning bolt stuck the ground. The power went out. 

      “I guess even God Himself wanted to congrauat you.” Pichon said. 

      He handed the diploma to her and the earth started to move. 

      “Ahh!” Ty cried. Her green hair was on end as if she was getting electucuted. She fell to the floor as everyone watched Maya, Christan, Ashley, Josh, Yurka, William, Odd, Jeremie, Aelita, Ulrich and Yumi all fall to the floor.     

  The nurse, a Samantha Man, came running to Ty. She looked into her eyes and saw a silver liqued start to run out like tears.  

      “More of them.” Pichon said. “I told them. Aelita Belpois was an A.I.”   

    “What sir?” Man asked him.

       “Nothing.” Pichon said. “The only way to help them is to put them in the supercomputer.”  

     “What computer?” the nurse asked more confused.   

    “Get people to carry them with me.” Pichon said.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]