The other virtual world. by scavind
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
I do not own code lyoko.

The lyoko gang is on the ice sector. They are doin a routine ceck on lyoko for anything unusual. Yumi spots something.

Yumi-Whats that?

Jeremy-Im picking up a very large object on the lyoko hologram. Im's moving towards the ice sector. Yall should take cover behind something. I recomend it.

Odd-Ok...LIKE WHAT?!?

Yumi-Those ice boulders. Get behind them.

The lyoko gang gets behind the boulders. The bouders are far away from the ice sectors edge and they wait. Soon enough the object shows that is is a virtual land mass like lyoko is. It crashes into the ice sector.

Aelita-What the heck just happend?

Jerey-You guys should get back here and check this out.

The lyoko gang dematirializes and meets jeremy in the factory. They gang is amazed at what they see on the lyoko hologram. There is a large land mass, larger than all the sectors of lyok ocombined that has hit the ice sector. Jeremy says that everyone should get some rest and meet back at the factory directly after school.

Back at kadic, Jeremy is sleeping, Aelita is watching tv with Yumi and Odd and Ulrich are also sleeping. Meanwhile, back at the ice sector, Xana is now activating, and deactivating towers for no apparant reason. He stops at about the time everyone wakes up.

The day goes by and everyone meets up at the factory as scheduled. Jeremy materializes them to the ice sector and sends them their vehicles. They drive across the area that was smashed by the collision and they continue onwards on the larger land mass. The land mass is also frozen like the ice sector. They have been driving for about a half an hour then they stop.

Yumi-We have been driving for ours. What are we even looking for exactly

Ulrich-I think other people or just to explorethe place as much as we can.

As they are talking, they hear something.

Aelita-Do you hear something? I know im hearing something and im not crazy.

Yumi-I hear somethingalso. What is that.

Just as they start to realize the sound, 5 black large vehicles speed by them. So fast they didn't even see what the vehicles looked like. The lyoko gand start to follow the trail they black vehicles left. Then they see a curve in the trail. They stop because they hear the noise again. Then uddenly, they are traped by the vehicles. The vehicles stop and 5 people come out of them. They stare at each other. Then the drivers of the black vehicles make the first move. They all have suits. One of them was Black, Purple, Blue, Fuchsia, and Maroon. They raise their visors reveiling their faces. Two girls, three boys, all about the sames age and about the same age as the lyoko gang.

Yumi-Who are you guys?

Purple person-Should we tell them

Black person- We are the creators of this virtual world. Who are you?

Yumi- Im Yumi, Shes Aelita, Hes Ulrich, and he's Odd.

Black person- I am Zeno.

Purple person- I am Xeo.

Maroon person- Im Mia.

Fuchsia person- Im Priya.

Blue person- Im Tayia.

Zeno- We welcome you to ?!?!?. We just call this place "Symbols."

To be continued very soon :)

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]