Heart of a Warrior by Sithking Zero
[Reviews - 15]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

A strange Cyber-being... a Dark past... and a future destined to cross our Lyoko Warriors.

Disclaimer: I, Sithking Zero, do not own Megaman, Capcom, Code Lyoko, France 3, Moonscoop, or the other company that makes Code Lyoko.

Summary: A strange, powerful cyber-being enters Lyoko. Will he aid the Lyoko gang, or help destroy Lyoko once and for all?

Heart of a Warrior

Chapter 1:
Where am I?

 

 

            Dark.

 

            It’s so dark….. and cold.

            But what choice do I have? Since my creation at the hands of that doctor, I have had purpose.

            Not always the same purpose, nor was I always working towards the same goals.

            Once, I admired humans. I revered them, as I was their crowning glory, their Piece de resistance. Or something to that effect. I never was good at other languages.

            I once loved humans. Now? Now, I hate them. My only desire is to wipe them from the face of the Earth.

            That is….. changing.

            Since I met them, they have proved me wrong. I must admit, I was surprised when I found that a Navi and Human could work together. They fought and defeated me. I have never lost before.

            They have changed much about how I think. But I could never go and ask them. I have always been alone. If I was to go to the civilized part of my world, I would be hunted down. I would be hated. I would survive, but what an existence.

            I stare into the fire. It’s warm.

            Not nearly warm enough to heat my heart.

            I trust no one. I depend on only myself.

            Once I trusted. But that one betrayed me. Left me for dead.

            Yet I live.

            Strange……

            There is a light ahead. Not metaphorically, but literally.

            I have traveled this blasted hellscape many times, yet nothing like this has ever happened before.

            From this light, I sense…. Power. Purpose. An entity of unimaginable strength. A rolling, formless entity. Perhaps we shall meet, this entity and I.

            I get up and move towards the light.

            As I get closer, I realize that the light is not pure white. It is more of a green, with touches of yellow and brown.

            It looks like a portal from that one TV show that my father and I used to watch. Before he betrayed me.

            What show was that? Stragte? Sgtrat? Stargate, that was it. It’s getting hard to remember my past. I have done many horrible things, and they all blend together.

            I step into the light, and the power washes over me like a warm breeze.

            I’m on a platform, over a….. void. Interesting.

            To my left is a tall, cream-colored cylinder with some kind of black growth on the bottom. I sense much power coming from it. I must come back later to investigate.

            All around me are tall pillars. My father told me about them. Supposedly, they only grow in the world of the Humans.

            Clearly, I am not in that world.

            Pity.

            I was hoping for a good hunt.

            What were those pillars called again? Tears? Ters? Tres? Trees? Yes, that’s it. Trees.

            I touch the tree. Its skin feels rough. No. Skin? No. My father told me the correct name once, along with the other parts of the tree. Brak….Berk…. Bark! The bark feels cool and rough underneath my hands.

            I marvel at how old these trees must be. Like all things, they must get bigger with age, so these must be ancient!

            The sound of combat filters through the quietness. To my right, several navis are fighting viruses. Wait.

            Navis? These…. They are not navis. I can’t identify them.

            How very curious.

            I float away before anyone sees.

 

Sithking Zero: This is my first Code Lyoko fic, but the character that I have as my point of view is not from Code Lyoko, nor is he an original character. A lollipop to whoever identifies him. DO NOT PUT HIS NAME IN THE REVIEWS! Still, please review, as I have no idea of what I’m doing and need advice.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]