Confusing Love by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

          "Hi Hiroki, can I see Yumi?" Aelita asked as she stood at the door to her friend's house.

          "Sure." Hiroki said, moving out of the way for her to come in. 

         Aelita quickly took off her shoes at the door and went up the stairs to Yumi's room. 

         "Yumi, can we talk?" Aelita asked as she put her head into Yumi's room. 

         "Huh? Aelita! Ya." Yumi said as she wiped her face to cover the tears she had been crying. 

         Aelita walked in and asked, "Why are you going out with William?" 

         "Because I can." Yumi said, defending herself. 

         Aelita went over to Yumi's bed and sat down next to her. "Are you sure that's the only reason?" 

         "Err, why didn't he tell me he was going out with that other girl?" Yumi asked, looking at Aelita for answers. 

         "That other girl?" Aelita echoed, wondering who she was talking about, in till it hit her about the morning. "Oh, you're thinking...That was Caroline." 

         "Caroline, whatever, I don't care what her name was." Yumi said, looking down at her bed. "I saw him kiss her."

          Aelita smiled as she stood up and said, "I think you should talk to Caroline yourself. You still haven't been properly introduced."  

        Yumi looked up and saw Aelita smiling. "Why are you smiling?" 

         "You'll understand in a minute." Aelita said, holding out her hand to help Yumi to her feet.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]