High Anxiety by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

        “To be good at any sport you must know you’re opponent’s weakness” Jim said, going threw his lecture.

        “Who knew Jim would actually make since today.” Odd said to his friends. 

       “If you’re going to go against any opponent, make sure you know your weakness and avoid it when playing uh…” Jim started to loose his train of thought. 

       “You talked too soon Odd.” Jeremie said. 

       “Hey, look at it this way, if Xana ever takes lessens from Jim, we’ll have the upper hand.” Ulrich said. 

       “Stern, Della Robbia, Belpois.” Jim called.

        The three friends looked up and Jim said, “You three will go up against Le Goff, Gauthier, and Xao in the stick pass. Get into position.”

        Jeremie and Julian Xao started out with the batons. Down the track was Odd and Romain Le Goff and to finish with was Ulrich and Theo Gauthier.

        “Remember,” Jim said as he saw they were ready, “you go on the word “go” not on “ready” and not on “set” alright, ready! Set! Go!”  

       Julian made it to Romain long before Jeremie made it to Odd, but Odd was able to make up the time getting it to Ulrich before Romain was able to get it to Theo, but only a second differents. Theo and Ulrich made off for the finish line where Jim stood.

        Ulrich crossed the finish line just a step before Theo did, causing them to win.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]