High Anxiety by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +

        “Ugh, what happened?” Yumi asked as she opened her eyes. She sat up and found that she was laying on a mettle floor and the air was thin.

        She stud up and looked around the windowed room she was in and found Ulrich on the floor, unconscious.

        Yumi walked over to the window and saw what looked like Paris, far below them. Yumi backed up, her slight fear of heights kicking in. “Ulrich’s not going to like this.” She said to herself. 

       “Uhg.”

        Yumi turned around and saw Ulrich getting up. She went over to him and said, “Morning Sleeping Beauty, I think Xana’s taking lessens from Jim.”  

      “Why you say that?” Ulrich asked as he looked around. “Where are we anyway?” 

       “I think on top of the Eiffel Tower, so don’t look down.” Yumi said, making Ulrich stop before getting to the window. 

       “Nice, he got the two with the height issues.” Ulrich said as he turned around to face Yumi.

        Machinery started to move, getting their attention to the walls as they started to move inward.

        “Great, Xana wants us to get squashed to death.” Yumi said as she saw what was happening.

        “I hope everything’s going well on Lyoko.” Ulrich said.

~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]