A Fine Mess Unabridged by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Already in Yumi’s body. After he went to Yumi’s room for the night.

 

I opened the door and walked in, shutting it behind me. I walked over to Yumi’s closet and opened it up, looking for her pajamas.

               You know, in a way, I could have sex with myself. I thought before shaking my head. No Odd, Ulrich would kill you. But… he would never find out, would he?

                I pulled up her shirt and saw her boobs, well, my boobs in a way. I pushed the shirt down and shook my head. NO Odd! ERRR! I hate this! I’m in a girl’s body and I can’t seem to have fun without Ulrich poking into my thoughts, thinking he would hate me for this.

               I reached into her closet and found the spaghetti strapped shirt and lounge pants she uses as pajamas. Something green caught my eyes as I reached to shut the closet and moved things away to see Ulrich’s green outfit, neatly folded in the back of the closet.

  

              Oh ho ho, Ulrich, Something going on between you and Yumi more than “just friends”. I thought as I held up Ulrich’s shirt.

                Ring!

                I folded Ulrich’s shirt and threw it back in the back of the closet and picked up Yumi’s pink cell to answer it.

  

              “Hello?” I asked in my normal voice.

  

              “Is this Yumi?” I heard William ask from the other end.

               “Oh, uh yes.” I said, raising my voice to be more like Yumi’s.

  

              “You sound weird, are you ok?” William asked.

               “Ya, I’m fine William.”

                “Alright, I was wondering if you remembered about that math test we have tomorrow?”

  

              “Ya, I remember.” I lied, I had forgotten about her math quiz.

               “Are you sure you’re ok?” He asked again.

               “I’m fine William. I’m just a little tired.”

               “Alright, sorry than. Good night.”

               “Night William.”

               I hung up and sighed as I sat down the cell. I walked back over to where I had sat down Yumi’s pajamas and picked them up again. I got out of Yumi’s clothes and trying not to get too distracted for Ulrich’s sake, but I did. A little. I stood in front of her mirror, naked and started to do poses. One of them made Yumi’s boobs look bigger. Ulrich’s going to love it when he can see her like this. I thought as I reached down to grab her, uh, my butt. Really weird reaching down and not touching a penis. I couldn’t help it, I stuck my finger into her vergina and it felt so good. I stopped as I heard something outside my door. I pulled out my finger and quickly put on her pajamas. I slid open the door a little and found that it had either been nothing or who ever it was, was gone. I went back into the room and tried to put up her hair in the pony tail thing she had it in, and failed for the first five or six times. I haven’t had my hair down like this in what felt like years and haven’t had to do my sisters’ hair so it took me a while. After I got it in the pony tail, I turned off the lights and went to bed.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]