A Fine Mess Unabridged by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
After falling asleep

  

              Run Run!

               I turned back and saw something chasing me threw the park. Something went across my cheek as I ran away from something. What it was, I had no idea.

  

              Someone jumped out from the trees above and I turned to see that it was Ulrich.  He was in a fighting stance and was ready for what ever it was that was trying to get me.

               Than I saw what was trying to get me. A Xanafide Ulrich from Lyoko. He had his sword out and ready to fight.

  

              Ulrich was able to give him a few kicks and punches before he even attacked, but when he did, he cut Ulrich down, slicing him in half.

   

             “Ulrich!” I felt myself cry.

  

              Xana looked up at me and went at me, standing on Ulrich’s dead body.

               “Yumi!” Ulrich’s voice called to me.

               I looked at Xana and saw that Ulrich’s voice was coming from him.

               “YUMI!” Ulrich called again, louder this time.

               “No, get away!” I said as I turned and ran, only to find myself in a bed, Ulrich’s hands on my shoulders, trying to wake me up.

               “Yumi.” He said, trying to get me to wake up.

                I blinked and saw that he looked scarred for a moment, than his face relaxed.

  

              “Are you ok?” he asked.

  

              “I’m fine, it was just a nightmare.” I said.

  

              He let go of my shoulders and I hugged him.  Than an offeal thought popped into my mind. I let go and said, “I hope Odd isn’t doing something stupid with my body.”

  

              “You’re just lucky Odd’s never going to see your peeing technique. “ Ulrich said with a smile.

  

              “You’re not the one that wasn’t born with a penis.” I said, defending myself.

             “Sadly,” Ulrich said to change the subject back. “I can see what Odd would do in your body.”

  

              “Don’t tell me,” I started. “Something having to do with masturbating?”

               Ulrich nodded his head.

                “And I wanted you to be the first to see me naked.” I said without thinking, my hands went to my mouth as I realized I had actually said that out loud.

               “What’d you say?” Ulrich asked, an even bigger smile was on his face.

               I shook my head, not willing to move my hands from my mouth. I’m sure my cheeks were red.

  

              Ulrich took my hands away from my mouth and said, “Too bad you’re in Odd’s body.  But I can still do this.”

  

              He went closer to me and kissed me, very deeply. While we were kissing, he moved my hand and, I didn’t realize he was in till my hand felt something very fleshy. He had placed my hand inside his boxers and on his penis. I smiled as I started to play around with his penis. I could tell Ulrich was having no problem at all forgetting the fact that I was in Odd’s body. He let go of the kiss and we both were breathing deeply. I pushed his boxers down a little so that the elastic wasn’t getting too far stretched out.

                “I can tell you one thing.” Ulrich said into my ear. His voice sounded like he was very happy about what I was doing. “You’ll be the first person to see me naked.”

               His eyes were drifting as if he was fighting sleep and I stopped what I was doing. He looked at me, surprised.

               “Come on, not tonight.” I said, much against what I really wanted. “Wait till I’m back in my own body. Than you can have some naked boobs too, instead of just my tongue.”

                Ulrich stud up, not bothering to pull up his boxers, and said, “Alright. But one more thing.”

               “Hum?”

               “A good night kiss.” Ulrich said.

               I smiled as I went up to him as he leaned down. We meet in the middle and he put his hands on my face, holding me there as we kissed. The kiss could’ve lasted an eternity and it would’ve been too short. We let go and Ulrich went over to, what I had first thought was his bed in the first place, than I realized he was sleeping in Odd’s bed and I was in his. I laid down and hugged the pillow as a stuffed animal as it hit me that I was in his bed.

  

              “Night Yumi.” Ulrich said.

               “Night Ulrich.”
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]