Big Fat Cheese Head by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
Story Notes:
Oui, this is the gym part of the unseen episode mentioned in Crash Course! And the meaning to the code: Big Fat Cheese Head.
       Jeremie took a sip of his cocoa, his eyes shifting back and forth looking for someone. He sat down the cup and started to eat, trying to watch out for that person.

  

      “Hi Jeremie.” Aelita said, coming up from behind him and startling him. “Oh, sorry.”

       Jeremie looked up, smiled, and said, “It’s nothing.”

       Aelita sat down with her breakfast. “What are you waiting for?”

       “uhm, you.” Jeremie lied. In truth, he had been looking around to see if Odd had actually gone on spring break. He had threatened to stay at Kadic with him and Aelita.

  

      “Hey guys!” Odd said as he walked over, a tray of food in his hands.

       Jeremie sighed as Aelita said, “Allo Odd.”

       Odd looked around and saw four other tables full of students. “What’s up with everybody staying? I thought it’d be just us and Jim.”

       “The airport raised the price of tickets again.” Jeremie said.

       “Oh, right.” Odd said in between bites and slurps. “That’s why I’m not going to Gran’s place again.”

       “How long has it been since you actually got to see her?” Aelita asked.

       “Umh, last Christmas.” Odd said.

        “Doesn’t your grandmother live in New Zealand?” Sissi asked as she walked over and sat down next to him.

       “Ya.” Odd said.

       Thunder cracked outside as rain started to pour down.

       “Man, it’s going to be another rainy day.” Odd said, looking out the window. “I’m getting tired of the rain.”

       “Jeremie, why are you staying?” Sissi asked.

  

      “I have some stuff I need to work on.” Jeremie said. He stud up and continued “Speaking of, Aelita, you wanna come?”

       “Sure.” Aelita said as she picked up her tray.

       “Hey, leave your food. It’s a shame to let good food go to waist.” Odd said. They put the trays back on the table and walked off.

       “I know that’s not why he’s staying back.” Sissi said to Odd.

       “Why do you think he’s staying?” Odd asked threw his full mouth.

  

      “Aelita.” Sissi said. “He loves her. Everyone knows that.”

       “Excepted them, of course.” Odd said.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]