Big Fat Cheese Head by Kiwi Lee
[Reviews - 0]

Printer Chapter or Story
- Text Size +
        Jeremie and Aelita ran threw the rain to get to the arcade. The two headed to the gym and opened the doors.

       “Thanks for staying back, Jeremie.” Aelita said as she went to the side of the gymnasium that had a pile of boxes.

  

      “I couldn’t leave you alone with Odd.” Jeremie said as he followed her.

  

      Aelita opened a box and found wires.

  

      “Why do you have to straighten all of these wires?” Jeremie asked, looking at the knotted up wires in the box.

  

      “You remember when Xana attacked last?” Aelita asked as she started to take the mess out of the box and put it on the floor.

  

      Jeremie started to help her and said, “How could I forget, Nicolas was trying to kill me.”

       “Well, when we had to skip classes, Sissi told on me and not anyone else.” Aelita said.

  

      “Why?” Jeremie asked.

  

      “How should I know?” Aelita asked. “Maybe she just doesn’t like me.”

  

      Aelita knelt down and started to find the end of the cord. Jeremie sat down on the ground next to her and started to unknot it as well.

        Unseen to the two, an outlet started to fizz as a ghost came out of it. The ghost went over to the two, from behind and up to Aelita’s back.

       “Jeremie.” Aelita said, a smile on her face as she tried to continue with what she was doing.

       “What?” Jeremie asked, also keeping his gaze on the wires as he kept on working.

       “Not here, someone could walk in on us.” Aelita said, looking at him. Her face dropped as she saw that Jeremie’s hands were in front of his body and not behind her.

       Jeremie looked behind her and saw a ghost with the Eye of Xana on its head. It had Aelita’s jumper pulled up and her underwear and back was now showing. “Aelita!” he yelled as he grabbed her and pulled her closer to himself, away from Xana’s ghost.

       The two got up and Jeremie got in front of Aelita to protect her from Xana. “Stay away, Xana!” he said.

       Xana’s ghost went down and took over the cords, making them rise up and draw back before dropping down at Aelita and Jeremie.
~ Table of Contents ~
[Report This]